Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Christianity and laughing about it
- Capricorn but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Ancient Greek (Poorly), Spanish (Okay)
Evitability San Francisco, California less competitive
climb21 San Francisco, California less kinky
Andy_inSF San Francisco, California more adventurous
Oxera San Francisco, California less desiring of sex
ElCharliemagne San Francisco, California more adventurous
vh18 San Francisco, California more adventurous
CoolerThanTurbo San Francisco, California more romantic
tshirtbandit San Francisco, California more adventurous
Ok so I'm a total nerd when it comes to reading... My first word was "book" and epic fantasy is my secret guilty pleasure - Game of Thrones, anything by Brandon Sanderson/Terry Goodkind/Robert Jordan/Tolkein, The Kingkiller Chronicle, etc. Outside of fantasy, I loved Life of Pi, Into Thin Air, Steve Jobs, and anything by Malcom Gladwell or Dan Brown.
Love epics, great dramas, blockbuster action flicks, comedies (yeah... rom-coms too), and crappy 80s/90s movies that are so bad they're good. Current top-5 is probably (in no order): Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Lord of the Rings, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and Gladiator.
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, South Park, Sportscenter, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Tosh.o, It's Always Sunny.
I love just about everything from Kaskade to Aerosmith to Bob Marley to Passion Pit to Toby Keith. As long as it's not jazz I'm probably into it. Oh and I love power ballads.
Mexican or Sushi! I'm a bit of a foodie though so I love everything.
- books (hard copy. Fuck tablets.)
- A football. To throw, I can live without watching it.
- Nature (keeps me balanced)
- cat videos.
- The first law of thermodynamics
I also like to imagine baby Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt, because it says "I'm formal, but I like to party".
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating