Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Ancient Greek (Poorly), Spanish (Okay)
Ok so I'm a total nerd when it comes to reading... My first word was "book" and epic fantasy is my secret guilty pleasure - Game of Thrones, anything by Brandon Sanderson/Terry Goodkind/Robert Jordan/Tolkein, The Kingkiller Chronicle, etc. Outside of fantasy, I loved Life of Pi, Into Thin Air, Steve Jobs, and anything by Malcom Gladwell or Dan Brown.
Love epics, great dramas, blockbuster action flicks, comedies (yeah... rom-coms too), and crappy 80s/90s movies that are so bad they're good. Current top-5 is probably (in no order): Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Lord of the Rings, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and Gladiator.
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, South Park, Sportscenter, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Tosh.o, It's Always Sunny.
I love just about everything from Kaskade to Aerosmith to Bob Marley to Passion Pit to Toby Keith. As long as it's not jazz I'm probably into it. Oh and I love power ballads.
Mexican or Sushi! I'm a bit of a foodie though so I love everything.
- books (hard copy. Fuck tablets.)
- A football. To throw, I can live without watching it.
- Nature (keeps me balanced)
- cat videos.
- The first law of thermodynamics
I also like to imagine baby Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt, because it says "I'm formal, but I like to party".
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.