Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Ancient Greek (Poorly), Spanish (Okay)
My first word was "book". I devour good books but epic fantasy is my guilty pleasure - Game of Thrones, anything by Brandon Sanderson/Terry Goodkind/Robert Jordan/Tolkein, The Kingkiller Chronicle, etc. Outside of fantasy, I loved Life of Pi, Into Thin Air, Steve Jobs, and anything by Malcom Gladwell or Dan Brown.
Love epics, great dramas, blockbuster action flicks, comedies (yeah... rom-coms too), and crappy 80s/90s movies that are so bad they're good. Current top-5 is probably (in no order): Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Lord of the Rings, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and Gladiator.
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, South Park, Sportscenter, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Tosh.o, It's Always Sunny.
I love just about everything from Kaskade to Aerosmith to Bob Marley to Passion Pit to Toby Keith. As long as it's not jazz I'm probably into it.
Mexican or Sushi! But really if it's in front of me I'll probably eat it...
- books (hard copy. Fuck tablets.)
- A football. To throw, I can live without watching it.
- Nature (keeps me balanced)
- cat videos.
- The first law of thermodynamics
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.