Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Melbourne, Australia • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–60
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Today – 3:52am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
Similarly pretentious taste in movies - recent favourites included Closed Curtains, We Are The Best, Manakamana, Night Moves, and, uh, Step Up All In. All-time: All About Eve, Singing in the Rain, The Bitter Tears of Petra Von Kant, Female Trouble; Varda, Tarkovsky, Warhol, Hitchcock.
Musically, well, obviously Beyonce. 90s rap, contemporary r&b, country, pop, Fleetwood Mac and Prince. And if you don't love Taylor Swift I honestly think you are probably a misogynist.
My favourite food is probably coffee, followed by beer. I am a huge snob about the former but have terrible taste in the latter.
A good beat you can dance to
The possibility of change
- your profile includes a Myers-Briggs personality type
- you are looking for 'straight-acting', 'masc', etc
- you have listed a bunch of authors you love and they're all white men
- okcupid thinks you are 'less kinky'
- you're racist, sexist, any other -ist or -phobe, or generally right-wing
- you have a profile pic taken at a horse race.
You should message me if:
- you want to do something fun
- you have radical politics and a sense of humour
- you like to smile and/or laugh during sex
- your idea of a good first date isn't just a beer at Sircuit, or (who am I kidding?) your idea of a good first date is just a beer at Sircuit
- you're at least potentially interested in some sort of sexual friendship, like not a monogamous relationship but not 'just' a hook-up either (i.e. you are at least willing to have a conversation).
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.