Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 8:30pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
robinhood_taco Ballard, Washington more indie
Makershot Seattle, Washington more artsy
Max_D_Meridius Bellevue, Washington more attentive
SoylentGreg Seattle, Washington less literary
Nomatophobia2 Seattle, Washington more loving
Ted_in_WA Seattle, Washington more loving
Azars Seattle, Washington more artsy
inlikeme Seattle, Washington less literary
So I'm currently in Seattle working on a more... civilian project.
So, pretty much brand-new to Seattle, and looking forward to making new friends and discovering all the interesting nooks and crannies of the city.
Movies: I've been watching a lot of movies over the past few years, but my favorites really vary by what kind of mood I'm in at the time. Although if I had to pick a favorite, I'd say that between There Will Be Blood and anything directed by Edgar Wright.
Television... Right now, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Community, Archer, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, Downton Abbey, It's Always Sunny, etc. Counting down the days until there are some new Arrested Development episodes.
Music: Changes by the month, generally. Recently, though? Lots of Metric, The Kills, and Nico Vega. Toss in some Brother Dege and Th' Legendary Shack Shakers for flavor.
Food: I have a love of olives, pickles, fancy cheeses and weird mustards. And I think that a bowl of cherries is better movie food than popcorn.
Games are Bastion, The Orange Box, Braid, and The Stanley Parable. Doing my best to be patient until Fez is released on PC.
1. Access to the internet. I'm a bit of an information sponge, and libraries just take too long.
2. Exercise. I get antsy if I've been sitting still all day.
3. Access to Amazon for my various media needs (does that qualify as internet?)
4. A watch on my wrist. I forgot it the other day, and I never realized how much time I spent looking at my wrist.
5. Pants. I hate shorts. Except for exercise, I rarely wear them.
6. The ability to decline finishing a list of arbitrary length.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners