Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Gamer, moviegoer, and programmer are three of my favorite
I'm living in Pennsylvania (not far from Philly) and I don't really
know many people, so I'd like to fix that.
Bonus points if you:
* game (PS4 or PC primarily, XBox 360 still has a place on my media
* watch a lot of movies/shows (I don't have cable but I watch a
heck of a lot of Netflix)
* read comics (I need to expand my horizons on this, as I've only
really read stuff on Marvel Unlimited)
* write code! I do this for work, but I want to curate some site
I recently remembered how much I like travelling, but I hate doing
it alone. Want to take a trip?
I (try to) live by the philosophy of some great people: "Be
excellent to each other, and party on dudes."
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working towards the dream... having a bathtub deep enough to
properly soak in.
I'm a software engineer by day, gamer by evening, and in bed by
In my off time, I like spending time pursuing various geeky
endeavors. One of my favorite is a pen and paper RPG I've been
working on for a few years. I rarely get time to work on it, but
someday I might try to get it published, even if just from a
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I program for a living, so there's that. In my downtime, I roll a
pretty mean D&D character.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm probably the wrong person to ask about this, but I'd imagine
people I have just met would call me quiet. I take some time to
warm up to people.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Ender's Game (and related by Orson Scott Card)
- Snow Crash (Neal Stephenson)
- Pretty much any RPG Source Book ever (I've read tons of source
books that I will probably never play)
- Harry Potter (my childhood!)
- The collective Marvel Cinematic Universe (Moved to the top after
Age of Ultron and the Agents of Shield S2 finale)
- Oceans Eleven (The dialog is amazing)
- Tron Legacy
- Super Troopers
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
- How I Met Your Mother
- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
- The Offspring
- Rise Against
- Lots of Pop and Rock
- Mozzarella Sticks
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Various hobbies (games, programming, building things)
2. Friends and Family (Including the furrier members)
4. The internet, see 3.
5. Food (Not out of necessity, I love trying foods)
6. Wawa diet green tea (It gets me through the day)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why C++ is a language option but Java isn't. :(
What is the deeper meaning of the "Would you rather have
invisibility or flight as a super power?" question. I mean, in what
circumstance would you not accept one of those answers. I mean, who
wouldn't see someone who wanted to fly or be invisible?
How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if
they can't even fit inside the building?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Watching Netflix (Edit: Cut the cord, just netflix from here on
out!) and working on a hobby of some sort. I have too many, and I'm
constantly picking up more. Here are some of them:
- Woodworking (furnishing my place, just got a server rack in
- Coding (always and forever)
- Gaming (I need something new to play, and/or someone to play
with. PC/Xbox 360/PS4)
- Chain and Scale mail.
- Glass working (Etching cream + remote control LED kit + dollar
store picture frames = pretty neat decor)
On my To-Do List:
- Home brewing
- I want to play with a raspberry pi and try some more creative
- I want to read more comics, but I'm bad at starting / keeping up.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
It is my destiny to become a crazy cat lady. Seriously, I rewrite
songs I'm singing to be about my cat. One is the loneliest kitten
that you'll ever pet....
I sometimes just listen to the Jurassic Park theme.
I have a browser addon that replaces the word "God" with "Nicolas
Cage" and most of the time, I don't realize people aren't listing
Nick Cage as something they couldn't live without....
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Message me if:
- You want to talk
- You want to do something
- You're looking for a new acquaintance or more.
You should not, however, message me to ask where to find drugs.
Yeah, that actually happened.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.