Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:01pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism but not too serious about it
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English, French
JayFive San Francisco, California more adventurous
SeaWSea San Francisco, California more adventurous
rogerlee850 San Francisco, California more desiring of sex
LatrellSprewell San Francisco, California more adventurous
mokay_cupid San Francisco, California more adventurous
TravisSP San Francisco, California more adventurous
SES77 San Francisco, California more adventurous
MokshaGarden San Francisco, California more adventurous
Fooooood! One of my recent faves is Pho, ever had it? Super yummy! Also big into burgers and sushi at the moment.
Netflix is my friend as I've freed myself from the evil clutches of Comcast for the last 4 years. I tend to like off kilter, character driven films and comedies.
I like reading fiction, biographies and comedies like The Hunger Games, Steve Jobs Biography, and Jon Stewart's America.
2) Sriracha / Tapatio
3) My best friend
4) My comfort zone - both because I feel secure inside of it and exhilarated outside of it
5) Gummy candy
6) My wits about me
7) Not blindly following rules dictated to me by my OkCupid overlords. (Fight the power!!)
– I had my first kiss when I was 5, but didn’t kiss a girl from when I was 10 until I was 16
– Being bitten on just the right spot on my neck makes my whole body tingle.
– When walking through a park, if there is a swing set, I have to get on one. Even if only for just a minute.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating