Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:24pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Capricorn but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
IdRatherBLucky New York, New York more scientific
HipHopGuitarist Flushing, New York more adventurous
shavi13 New York, New York more adventurous
JustJustin75 New York, New York thriftier
veritasnyc Manhattan, New York less kinky
Veritas18 New York, New York more romantic
Bacon_a_Saurus New York, New York less kinky
Ajd34 New York, New York less kinky
Hopefully planning to add a few books to the list during my next vacation in December.
2) Fountain soda. I don’t think I need to explain this.
3) My passport. I love traveling and I'm always planning some sort of trip. Leaving for Southeast Asia in a few months. If you’re interested in knowing where I've been, just ask.
4) My bed. I love days when I wake up and I realize that I can lounge in bed without the rush of getting ready for work.
5) Crime dramas. I love Law and Order, Criminal Minds, NCIS, etc.
6) My NY Mets/Giants. One usually provides me with sadness but I live and breathe the NY Mets. On the other hand, the NY Giants have recently provided me with happiness some people only dream of (probably made extra special that Eli beat Tom Brady, again). I feel like this is where I will lose any girl who is from the New England area.
what it would feel like to see the Mets win the World Series...
how cool it would be if I could dunk...
Planning my next trip (Southeast Asia in December)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating