Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Jul 11
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Hinduism, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
Being the life of the party
Having a lazy Sunday in my apartment watching a marathon of Law and Order (or Criminal Minds)
Traveling aimlessly around the city with friends
Making every Friday, Saturday (and some Sundays) into the greatest day/night of the year
Finding a way to include mozzarella, balsamic, and tomatoes into every meal
I'll eat (and try) anything (at least once). I love all food.
2) Fountain soda. Greatest hangover cure ever.
3) My passport. I know it's a tyipical Okcupid answer but I do really love to travel. 25 countries and looking to add to it.
4) My bed. I love days when I wake up and I realize that I can lounge in bed without the rush of getting ready for work.
5) Crime dramas. I love Law and Order, Criminal Minds, NCIS, etc.
6) My NY Mets/Giants.
What it would feel like to see the Mets win the World Series
How cool it would be if I could dunk
My next trip (typical OkCupid answer)
Next recipe I can try my hand at
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Also, I'm pretty sure you expect a guy to say more than "hi" so please put a bit of effort into the message. For example, "Hey I thought your profile was great and you are the hottest guy I've seen on this site. Can I please buy you a drink?" will definitely work!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.