New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Sunnyvale, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Apr 9, 2014
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
mainly because my love of technology and Geek culture will never fade so it is useless to hide that fact. I was born and raised on Long Island, but for the last 3 years have lived in California. I think moving to silicon valley was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
I am of Italian decent which basically means not only am I close with my family but any event that can include a meal at a large table usually does and being close with my family makes me want to have a family of my own and I like that. I am not religious at all but I respect people around me. I always seem to have a story for whatever situation I get myself into, so feel free to ask.
I am Funny, Comfortable, and Geeky
Movies: This is a tough one because there are so many but here are a few... The Man from Earth, Harry Potter, Boondock Saints, Requium for a Dream, Kids, The Rock, Star Wars, LOTR, Indiana Jones, 28 Days Later, Enemy at the Gates, Bubble Boy, Charlie Bartlet, Crash, Antitrust, Hackers, Evolution, Thank You for Smoking, Saved, Idocracy, Easy A, The illusionist, Grandma's Boy, Shawn of the Dead, Star Trek, Inception, Inglorious Bastards, Iron Man. The list only goes on trust me.
TV(Cause I felt it needed to be here): Game of Thrones, House, The Big Bang Theory, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Queer As Folk, Law and Order SVU, Naruto, Dexter, How it's Made, Parenthood, The Big C, Californication, How I met Your Mother, Weeds, Modern Family, Family Guy, Scrubs, Numbers, and Grey's Anatomy; Because my friends will tell you I love watching but not being a part of workplace drama.
Music: I love Green Day and Barenaked Ladies and more recently Death Cab for Cutie. I also listen to a lot of top 40 anything that is catchy really. I have a guilty pleasure here as well and that is Weird Al.
Food: Italian, Japanese, Indian, and American food. Others as well. I will try just about anything once.
- You could occasionally describe yourself as a Dom Top.(We can talk more about this on a date)
- You are 4:20 friendly. :P
- You enjoy console or computer gaming. I enjoy watching someone play just as much as I enjoy gaming myself; I watched my roommate finish Dark Souls it was awesome.
- You have Facial hair; it's definitely a plus but not a deal breaker.
- You enjoy debating about technology and humans interaction with it.
- You consider yourself a Geek and have the credentials to back it up... Super sexy.
- Your passionate about some interesting topic and want to share over coffee.
If you like my picture and two or three of the above lines describe you, please send me a message I would love to grab some coffee and have a chat. :)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.