Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

SaraMachine

27 Baltimore, MD Woman

Woman

Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Men
  • Ages 25–38
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My details

Last online
Online now!
Orientation
Bisexual
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 3″ (1.60m)
Body Type
Full figured
Diet
Vegetarian
Smokes
No
Drinks
Often
Drugs
Never
Sign
Libra, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Graduated from space camp
Job
Other
Status
Single
Pets
Likes dogs and has cats
Speaks
English
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Please don't message me if we don't have the same ideals. Or slightly similar taste in music. I'm pretty passionate about the subculture I identify with and I'm not leaving that box.

Spitfire. Cats. Thunder thighs. Pop Punk. Feminist. Equality. Pro-choice. Body posi.

I'm not into sports, cars, shitty tattoos, tribal tattoos, brand names, Federal Hill, your desk job, your military job or your military haircut.

At this point in my life I'm over friends with benefit type relationships and random hookups. I'm looking for someone with similar interests, to spend time with.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
cutting hair. painting toes. waxing bodies. drinking beer. petting cats.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
anxiety and ocd
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
a cut up band tee and a bunch of painted skin
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
All pop punk, all the time...well most of the time.
lawrence arms, lagwagon, the copyrights, ps eliot, house boat, the breeders, hextalls, banner pilot, loved ones, steinways, weekend dads, iron chic, the falcon, run forever, hospital job, D4, murderburgers, the creeps, hop along, descendents, worriers. swearin', dopamines, spraynard, RVIVR, the visitors, weekend dads, methadones, laura stevenson, jawbreaker, jets to brazil, ambulars, the ergs!, the measure (sa), radiator hospital, smoking popes, sebadoh, rumspringer, dear landlord, cheap girls, hard girls, sundials, dead to me, the arteries, marked men, max levine ensemble, waxahatchee, joyce manor, night birds, okkervil river, pixies

Movies: American Beauty, Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, Lords of Dogtown, Wet Hot American Summer, Ripe, the Dreamers, the Sandlot

Food: something good

Shows: Arrested Development, Kids in the Hall. It's Always Sunny. Eastbound and Down. Kenny VS Spenny. Peep Show. Bobs Burgers
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My family.
Bagels, my cat.
A comfortable bed.
Soft sheets for that comfortable.
Carryout.
The coast.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Is there really someone out there in a different state or country, that is exactly what I want, and is actually my soulmate? And what it would be like start a new life with them outside of this shithole, in a whole different area.

Why the same person will send 3 more messages after I never responded to the first one.

And what it would be like to be a sugar baby.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
5-6 mg melatonin
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
About 80% of the vile messages one of you perverts send me, ends up screenshot and put on my Instagram, for everyone to see how much of a huge dickhead you are....The other 20% keep playin' it cool.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you want to shot gun a beer

play the harmonica for me

listen to pop punk and sing it really loud together