Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • F • Dunedin, New Zealand
- Last Online
- Jul 24
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of space camp
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Japanese (Poorly)
I love british comedy - it crowd, inbetweeners, black books, black adder, some Classic Monty Python, x-files, community, parks and rec, way too much YouTube.
Music is varied, my favs are black rebel motorcycle club and joy division but I will to anything from jazz to electronic to pop and sly rock.
I love experimenting with food and love eating good quality food that's great for your body (cheeky f&c's aside) organic, sometimes vegetarian but always delicious.
2) coffee and tea
3) My computer
4) imagination and creativity
5) good conversation
6) book, music and movies
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.