Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:23pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I can get into most anything, but I love psychedelic/garage rock and jazz – often the more avant-garde the better. Anything detailed that I can get lost in and discover new things any time I listen.
Books: American Splendor, They Thought They Were Free: The Germans 1933-45, LSD: My Problem Child
I used to be really into comics, but not so much lately. Now it's a lot of non-fiction, and mainly has to do with psychedelics and history.
TV: MST3k, 30 Rock, Arrested Development
Movies: Blues Brothers, Dirty Harry, My Dinner with Andre
I’m kind of all over the place when it comes to movies, but I guess if I had to pick.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
- You need someone to see some live music with this weekend.
- Driving to the darkest place you can find and staring at the sky all night sounds like fun.
- You like dinosaurs.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.