Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • M • Silver Spring, MD
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:05pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), Sign Language (Poorly)
Want to join me?
Seeming simultaneously serious and silly. Also, alliteration.
They also notice that I am extremely high-energy. I don't think that anyone would ever characterize me as "laid-back" (this makes me unique amongst OKCupid users).
10) My passport- I've been lucky enough to travel all over the globe, making friends along the way. I especially love staying with the locals- I learn so much about them and their culture (and indirectly, about mine).
11) Google, Wikipedia, and the Internet at large- because by gawd, sometimes you really need to know the radius of the Earth as measured in Smoots (approximately 3.7 million).
100) Books- I read constantly. One of the most severe cases of biblio-withdrawal I ever suffered was while traveling in Europe. A week after finishing the books I had brought with me, I found myself lunging at anything written in English with all the desperation of a junkie looking for a fix.
101) Coffee- but not just any old coffee. I mean the good stuff. If I'm desperate, I can drink bad coffee... but I have to pinch my nose and close my eyes.
110) Binary notation- and of course, people who understand it.
Our Noodley Master, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
The ii-V7 turnaround.
Heading to the lab, because science!
I'm a fantastic kisser.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
All jokes and teasing aside:
Ideally I'd like to meet someone with whom I could be great friends, but who, if the conditions were right, could really invest in a relationship.
At this point in my life I've gained some experience, and I've got a pretty good idea of my strengths and weaknesses. I've learned what I can compromise on, and when not to. I'm not the least bit intimidated by your intelligence and success; quite the opposite. If you're looking for a guy who can inspire you to be the best possible version of yourself: I'm your man.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.