Find better matches with our advanced
35 • M • Bethesda, MD
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), Sign Language (Poorly)
Seeming simultaneously serious and silly. Also, alliteration.
Asking questions about what makes things tick. Sometimes about nature, sometimes about people (somewhat shockingly, scientists can have social skills!).
Dancing. Mostly swing and blues, but I'm working on tango again.
They also notice that I am extremely high-energy. I don't think that anyone would ever characterize me as "laid-back". More like, "zealous for life".
10) My passport- I've been lucky enough to travel all over the globe, making friends along the way. I especially love staying with the locals- I learn so much about them and their culture (and indirectly, about mine).
11) Google, Wikipedia, and the Internet at large- because by gawd, sometimes you really need to know the radius of the Earth as measured in Smoots (approximately 3.7 million).
100) Books- I read constantly. One of the most severe cases of biblio-withdrawal I ever suffered was while traveling in Europe. A week after finishing the books I had brought with me, I found myself lunging at anything written in English with all the desperation of a junkie looking for a fix.
101) Coffee- but not just any old coffee. I mean the good stuff. If I'm desperate, I can drink bad coffee... but I have to pinch my nose and close my eyes.
110) Binary notation- and of course, people who understand it.
Work-life balance (because that's what makes the world go 'round). Also, what LITERALLY makes the world go 'round?
Heading to the lab, because science!
I'm into women who are smart, confident, and happy. I'm not the least bit intimidated by your intelligence and success; quite the opposite. I don't need a Manic Pixie Dream Girl (I've already embraced the infinite mysteries and adventures of life, thankyouverymuch), but a partner in crime would be welcome.
If you're looking for a guy who is intensely intellectual, yet emotionally available, and who can challenge you to be the best possible version of yourself (and you can do the same for me): I'm your man.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.