I can cook... and when I say "I can cook," I mean I can cook! Award
winning chilies, the best chocolate chocolate chip cookies you'll
ever taste, breakfast in and out of bed... it's all good. The food
network is undeniably one of my favorite channel.
I used to race on the downhill ski team... I still ski like its my
job, but not nearly as much as I'd like to.
I'm also a pretty decent fisherman... I was raised with a rod in my
hand lol... and now my father has even started his own charter
service leading trips throughout NYS. Sometimes I lend a hand if
needed, so like us on Facebook:
Also really good at:
- Recovering my dignity after making a fool of myself publicly and
- Speaking to cops... we laugh, we joke, talk about the musical
prowess of Journey, then they forget about why they came.
- Procrastinating. (As I write this I have a million things to
- Getting things done last minute. (pressure is my greatest
- Driving like an ass, but doing it safely.
- Building anything, give me the tools and a task, and I'll get you
what you want. Even if they're the wrong tools, I'll get you
something you probably won't want, but you might.
- Cleaning up nice ;)
- Being modest.
- Pretending to be an ass.
- Pretending to have a nice ass.