Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I'm going to change this to the "six things I would prefer not to
live without," or else I'll be a smart ass and list 6 things
essential to the survival of my species.
The six things I would prefer not to live without:
1) My vast intellect.
2) My immense curiosity for the universe, planet
Earth in particular, and its inhabiting life forms.
3) My deep, altruistic, and unconditional
compassion for others
4) MUSIC!!! I looooove music. So much, that I do
song writing in my spare time. and singing. and dancing. Chea
5) ALL of my technology. My Galaxy S5, computer,
60" HD smart tv, video-game consoles, etc etc. Ah, technology....so
glad to be born in this era!
6) Hate to say this, but my looks. I mean, let's
be real. Life is so much easier in so many ways if you're good