Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Lexington, KY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 28
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Now it's on to working as a software engineer and figuring out this whole "responsible adult" thing. I'm proud to say I have yet to burn down my house as a result of kitchen fires, though I have a few funny stories involving the flash point of butter.
I don't know about "good at", but I really enjoy being there for my friends, it gives me a very real sense of purpose.
Movies: Pan's Labyrinth, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Serenity, Princess Bride, Death at a Funeral (the British version), Ink, Monty Python, and a great deal more
T.V.: (A bit predictable at this point) Dr. Who, Buffy, Angel , Firefly (love me some Joss Whedon), Frasier, Community, BSG, Big Bang Theory, Mythbusters.
Fun Fact: I've once gone 4 years without a TV, and I'd happily do it again.
Music: An ecletic bunch that includes European Folk-Metal (yes it is a thing, and yes it is awesome, look it up sometime), Irish Punk-Rock, Folk Music, Nickel Creek (Chris Thile, Sara Watkins etc.), Classical when I'm in the mood, and oddly enough house/electronica when I'm coding, keeps me in the zone I suppose.
Food: So long as it's dead (or plant-based) and isn't bleeding profusely I'd certainly consider trying it. Within reason mind.
2. A challenge
3. Family and friends
4. Interesting, thought-provoking discussions, philosophical musings (what is a deaf person's conception of sound? Do they refer to the "little voice in the back of their head" like the rest of us?)
5. Defying the norms a computerized system seeks to enforce on me
Also, traveling, I visited Scotland this past summer and absolutely loved it! I'd really like to see more of Europe, maybe even live there for a few years. Eventually and if the circumstances work out.
- As a pass-time I really enjoy working on local theatre productions here in Lexington, either on-stage on behind the scenes.
- As a result, I'm one of the more outgoing CS majors you'll ever meet. And yet I'm still unbelievably introverted compared to stage actors, it's a bit of a funny juxtaposition between two very different worlds.
- I'm a tinkerer, I love trying to find smarter ways to do or make things. I usually have about 10 projects rattling around in my head and in various stages of progress. Ask me to talk about them at your own peril ;).
If you have something you're passionate about.
If you don't use txt spk on your profile.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.