Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Lexington, KY
- Last Online
- Today – 4:30am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I even have my post-school job lined up and everything, I work part time as a software engineer for a database company out in Versailles, and I love it! So much so I'm actually finishing up my last couple of semesters as a part-time student so I can work more (with the added benefit of having *way* more free time to spend with friends).
Movies: Pan's Labyrinth, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Serenity, Princess Bride, Death at a Funeral (the British version), Ink, Monty Python, and a great deal more
T.V.: (A bit predictable at this point) Dr. Who, Buffy, Angel , Firefly (love me some Joss Whedon), Frasier, Community, BSG, Big Bang Theory, Mythbusters.
Fun Fact: I've once gone 4 years without a TV, and I'd happily do it again.
Music: An ecletic bunch that includes European Folk-Metal (yes it is a thing, and yes it is awesome, look it up sometime), Irish Punk-Rock, Folk Music, Nickel Creek (Chris Thile, Sara Watkins etc.), Classical when I'm in the mood, and oddly enough house/electronica when I'm coding, keeps me in the zone I suppose.
Food: So long as it's dead (or plant-based) and isn't bleeding profusely I'd certainly consider trying it. Within reason mind.
2. A challenge
3. Family and friends
4. Interesting, thought-provoking discussions, philosophical musings (what is a deaf person's conception of sound? Do they refer to the "little voice in the back of their head" like the rest of us?)
5. Defying the norms a computerized system seeks to enforce on me
Also, traveling, I visited Scotland this past summer and absolutely loved it! I'd really like to see more of Europe, maybe even live there for a few years. Eventually and if the circumstances are right.
- As a pass-time I really enjoy working on local theatre productions here in Lexington, either on-stage on behind the scenes.
- As a result, I'm just about the most outgoing, articulate CS major you'll ever meet. And yet I'm still rather introverted compared to stage actors, it's a bit of a funny juxtaposition between two very different worlds.
- I'm a tinkerer, I love trying to find smarter ways to do or make things. I've actually just started a side project developing a web product to merge my love of code and theatrical arts.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.