* Single Dad to the raddest 7 year old daughter in the entire world. (I know some are apprehensive about dating a single dad and I get it, but she has taught me more about being a man than any person I know; plus I am totally sensitive to whenever you are ever cold, hungry, tired or have to pee, which has to come in handy some times, right?)
* Friend to a great group of people (We went to college together, traveled to Europe together, been to every major league baseball stadium in the country)
* Lawyer (Yada, Yada, Yada, I work for a major television studio and actually enjoy my job)
* UCLA and USC alum (I am a die-hard Bruin fan)
* Lakers fan (an unapologetic Kobe supporter), Kings fan (Go-Kings-Go), Angels fan (grew up in the OC, give me a break)
* Brutally sarcastic (everything is fair game and you will get teased a lot, but I open myself to plenty of grief, so don't worry you will get your chance)
* Lover of Live Music (I went to 14 concerts last year -- Muse, Sound City (Dave Grohl/Stevie Nicks/Rick Springfield), Soundgarden, Passion Pit, Imagine Dragons, Edward Sharpe, Kings of Leon, Fun, Moby, The Neighborhood, Coldwar Kids, Armin Van Buuren, Pearl Jam
* Runner (see first sentence of profile)
* Novice Snowboarder
Personal Fun Facts --
* Not Afraid to Just Be Myself (Good, bad or indifferent. It has taken me 40 years, but I have learned that the key to all relationships is meaningful connection and unless you are willing to be vulnerable by showing your true self the nice dinners, trips to napa and expensive gifts are a complete waste of time). For starters, unlike everyone on this site apparently, my parents have not been together for 30 years and my family can safely be described as moderately dysfunctional.
* Not a fan of country music, dodgers, trojans, wasabi, blue cheese and of camping (but if I like you, I won't forget to bring the Blake Shelton CDs and laptop so that we can watch the Trojans (hopefully lose) on the way to your favorite campsite)
* Love scotch (Single Malt with 2 cubes, b/c 3 is too many) and Love wine (but truthfully cannot tell the difference between a $20 bottle and a $100 bottle)
* I am into eating healthier these days (but if I do eat pizza it's Hawaiian and if I eat a hot dog it's always with ketchup and never
mustard . . . to be fair, I like ketchup on most things)
* Top Vacay Destinations that I Haven't Been - Maldives, Fiji, Belize, Zermatt and Colombia
The Goal --
Would I really write this much if I was looking for a random hook-up? Okay, I agree maybe some guys would. But candidly, relationships without any kind of meaningful connection were never that interesting to me and certainly nothing i care to entertain now. And while life is definitely good right now, I want to find that someone who brings out the best version of me and with who I bring out the version out of (I know there is a better way to write that), but hopefully you get the gist.
What do you think of the profile? Good, too honest, too long, maybe a little narcissistic?