Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / M / Straight / Single
Coventry, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 12:45pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
Gibbley Rugby, United Kingdom more compassionate
Twitchz Warwick, United Kingdom more introverted
john694381 Rugby, United Kingdom more adventurous
mattwooduk Birmingham, United Kingdom kinkier
Orthello_ Northfield, United Kingdom more adventurous
Teach-1982 Coventry, United Kingdom more introverted
Mircra Atherstone, United Kingdom more old-fashioned
4kinell Nuneaton, United Kingdom more adventurous
Lifting fairly heavy weights.
Knowing obscure historical facts.
Music: eclectic, but mostly rock, especially grunge.
Books: too many to mention, but more non-fiction these days. I loved Blood Meridian and The Road.
TV: Peep Show, Brass Eye, Spaced, Father Ted, Monty Python, etc How the hell does anyone like "My Family" and stuff like that?
2. Movies (but not mediocre ones - very good or very bad only!)
3. My cats
4. Guitar based music (but not Nickelback, obviously)
5. Lifting weights
6. Good food (mainly trying new things - does that count?)
Bit boring really, no weird fetishes relating to vegetables, no addictions, no dodgy business dealings, no cult membership, not a train spotter...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
You hate sprouts.