So, who am I?
* I am the single father of a beautiful little girl, who has changed my life in a thousand ways and who I love so much.
* I am a creative person -- a writer by trade and by nature, but also someone who likes to play piano, sing, cook, and finds all of them a creative outlet.
* Someone who does not get bored. I am happiest when I have a stack of books to read, or a deadline to meet, or a project to do around the house.
* A romantic. I have had my ups and downs with love, but I still believe it exists. I do not have some ridiculous, idealized vision of who I want to be with, but I know the qualities I am looking for: intelligence, passion (in various parts of life), warmth, the ability to give love and to accept it (most people tend to be good at one or the other, not both). The days when I felt like I HAD to be with someone are largely over -- but I still WANT to share my life with someone special.
* Someone who will appreciate you and let you know it. Life is too short to not let the person you care for know they are cared for.