* A full service sex worker. It's my job. I'm often cool answering questions, but kindly remember your manners.
* High femme. Sometimes I take a little detour in hard femme. I like skirts and tea parties and make up. I take rhinestones very seriously. I value my friendships with women immensely, and would be a poorer soul without them. Also pink. Lots of pink.
* An intersectional feminist. Further than that I cannot specify, and if you ask if I'm 3rd wave or sex-neg or whatever I will make blinky owl faces at you and explain in great detail what I think about thrid wave feminism (mostly good!) or Mary Daly (mostly bad!) or whathaveyou. Just a head's up.
* A general justice-seeker and anti-oppression person. I obviously fall under several umbrellas of priveledge, notably being cis and being either white or white passing, depending on how you feel about Jewishness. So obviously I fuck up on matters of trans rights and race more frequently than another might. But I do aim to lower the overall level of bullshit and oppression in the world. I am unapologetically a proponent of fat acceptance, feminism, anti-colonialism, and any number of other things.
* Crafty. Crafty, and so behind on gift making. I sew and embroider and knit and do some wire work here and there. I always need more crafty people in my life. They help me finish projects.
* Jewish. Ethnically and religiously. Both are important to me. Most days I believe in G-d. Provided they're not being mean-spirited or cruel, I have little opinion about the religion of my friends and partners.
* Queer/Bi/Pan. I'm not super picky about the label. I am capable of attraction towards persons of any gender. I lean reasonably towards women, though I obviously make plenty of exceptions, because:
* Partnered, and polyamorous.
* Kinky. I'm a BDSM switch. My principle kink list is broad and grows only broader with time. Inquire within for details. But I should note that I'm perfectly happy in vanilla relationships, and am currently getting most of my kinky needs met by my submissive/boyfriend.
* An incest and rape survivor. With all the usual baggage and triggers that come with that.
* An actor. Of the community theater sort. Shakespeare is my favorite thing ever.
* Nerdy in various ways. Inquire within for further information. For now, let me just tell you Captain Janeway is the best and if you do not agree you are wrong.
Right now I'm looking almost exclusively for women. I'm not saying I'd turn any dude down, but you'd have to be quite extraordinary. Women are awesome and lovely and I really want more female friendships and romantic relationships. I'm open to casual dating and intense flings and life long love. So, let's give this a whirl, yeah?