Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 6:11pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay), Chinese (Okay), French (Fluently)
The downside to being a consultant is that I have to work ridiculously long hours, but on weeknights I still find the time to go to trivia night with my room-mates or take improv classes.
I'm an avid scuba diver, and spent a summer in college teaching scuba diving lessons at a resort in Australia. I'm constantly planning my next dive, and hope to have dived on every continent sans Antarctica by the end of next year.
I make an excellent omelet, but that's about the extent of my culinary skills. I love going to the farmers market, sadly, most of what I buy remains unused and spoils; but I'll change that, one day..
I'm also a HUGE fan of Its Always Sunny, Modern Family, The Wire and Californication.
My Iphone (Even with google maps, I almost always turn on the wrong street at the 6 way intersections aka Milwaukee Avenue and pretty much every other street it intersects)
My scuba diving gear
My passport (I've been to 26 countries and counting!)
My sarcastic wit
- How I can get Ira Glass to record my voicemail greeting
- Why keynesian economics gets as much credit as it does despite the lack of empirical data that supports its effectiveness (I have a love/hate relationship with Paul Krugman)
I'm also obsessed with Larry David
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.