Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Madras, India • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Feb 20
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay), Chinese (Okay), French (Fluently)
The downside to being a consultant is that I have to work ridiculously long hours, but on weeknights I still find the time to go to trivia night with my room-mates or take improv classes.
I'm an avid scuba diver, and spent a summer in college teaching scuba diving lessons at a resort in Australia. I'm constantly planning my next dive, and hope to have dived on every continent sans Antarctica by the end of next year.
I make an excellent omelet, but that's about the extent of my culinary skills. I love going to the farmers market, sadly, most of what I buy remains unused and spoils; but I'll change that, one day..
I'm also a HUGE fan of Its Always Sunny, Modern Family, The Wire and Californication.
My Iphone (Even with google maps, I almost always turn on the wrong street at the 6 way intersections aka Milwaukee Avenue and pretty much every other street it intersects)
My scuba diving gear
My passport (I've been to 26 countries and counting!)
My sarcastic wit
- How I can get Ira Glass to record my voicemail greeting
- Why keynesian economics gets as much credit as it does despite the lack of empirical data that supports its effectiveness (I have a love/hate relationship with Paul Krugman)
I'm also obsessed with Larry David
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.