Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Profile under construction....however, here are a few
- just shy of 5'9", but am totally fine if you're taller with or
- I have a 14 year old beagle and no kids, but am divorced
- while I don't have a desire to have kids of my own, I love being
around my nieces and nephews.
- I have a love for sailing, and until a few years back owned my
own catamaran. I plan to buy a new boat in the next year, so you
need to love the water to keep up with this guy.
- I have moved a lot, though am now settling here in Chicago:
OBJECTIVE: I very much look forward to the day I can completely
delete the "dating apps" folder from my iPhone! It's a constant
reminder I'm still single hahah.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
1) tossing a frisbee straight
3) thinking one step ahead of the dog!
4) parallel parking
5) being punctual (if I'm not 5 mins early, I'm 5 mins late)
6) numbered lists
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) my dog
2) flip flops and jeans
3) a shoreline nearby
4) fresh brewed coffee
I'm all out of ideas at 4. Low maintenance??
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How to design my home...I'm creatively challenged. If you are good
with home design, it's a major plus! I'm also always thinking of
new business ideas. Rarely do I go after them in full, but I'll
spend a few bucks investigating. It's a fun hobby.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Hanging out with good friends...dinner then drinks to relax and let
loose. You won't see me bar-hopping but once every few months.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm going to be an absolute emotional disaster when my dog
goes...don't tell anyone though, gotta maintain that tough manly
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.