- Raising money to create, support and maintain community gardens
by creating a self-sustaining annual plant sale.
- Work with a local group to protect specific local saltwater
wetlands by raising funds and developing educational and
informational programs and presentations including tours of the
- Endorse and support good healthy local food: No GMO, organic,
local farms, shop local, grow local, buy local, support your local
CSA programs; truth in labeling;
- Campaign funding reform. Be honest and open in who is funding
campaigns, the financial industry needs supervision reform and
- The same goes for medical system, way too expensive and
- Monthly i work with a group to restore the Laguna de Santa Rosa
water way and water shed. We have been at it for over six year. It
is good productive work... in three hundred years you will see the
oaks we have planted as mature trees. Exciting.
- Active with a group that preserves our bountiful harvests in
Sonoma County by canning and donating our preserves to local food
Work to spend more time outdoors ...
- And then i read too . . .
SO WHAT are am I doing on OKC ... ?
Am on here to meet some one to be a partner and companion with.
There are some exciting times ahead and i want to share them with
another. Want to come home to someone and want someone to come home
to me. Respectful of each persons time. We humans are complicated
and unrealistic to expect any one person to meet all our needs and
And yes part of this relationship would be physical (sex) and
human. And the relationship first.