Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Oh, hello.... I didnt see you there. Welcome to my profile. Let's
begin, shall we?
I'm just a shy Irish boy... Trying to make his way in this crazy,
Ladies: This isn't 1920. It is actually socially acceptable to
initiate contact with a guy you might be interested in. Be BOLD,
it's sexy. And now, back to our regularly scheduled program already
I love to be active and outdoors. Especially near water. Love to
wakeboard, wakeskate & wakesurf (see pictures). I love to swim,
hike, mt. bike, snowboard, surf, ride dirt bikes & street
bikes, 4x4, go for walks, look at the stars, watch the sunrise,
watch the sunset, stare at the moon, play with my dog, chill with
friends, watch sports... I could go on for days... Ask me.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I did, at one time, have aspirations of becoming a pro-wakeboarder.
However, while wakeboarding one beautiful day on Lake Austin, my
knee had other ideas. After attempting to land after a pretty big
trick, my knee decided to bend in a direction that knees aren't
supposed to bend; tearing my ACL & PCL and pretty much
shredding the cartilage between the tibia and femur. I still
wakeboard for fun thanks to my trusty 'Breg' knee-brace (see
pictures). Luckily I had a world-class orthopedic surgeon rebuild
my knee, and I can still do sports activities, and can
walk/jog/run/wakeboard/cow-tip without pain or a 'hitch in my
giddyup.' Also, luckily, I had studied business at Concordia
University at Austin, TX and had an education to fall back on.
However, after many years in the business world, I'm not getting
what I want out of it. I am considering going back to school and
making a drastic career change.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I have thousands of interests and things that I like to do. Ask
Can you name the 5 D's of dodgeball? If so... We might be meant for
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My eyes...? I dunno...
Sometimes I see people's eyes go directly to my Spider-Man Underoos
that I wear on the outside of my pants... At work.
Seriously though... Why don't you find out for yourself?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I do love to read. Of late I have been reading a lot of Tom Clancy
and Stephen King. Some of my other all-time fav authors are Isaac
Asimov, Poul Anderson and George R.R. Martin
LOVE movies!!! In hind-sight I really wish I had chosen to study
film in college and had eventually gone to film school... But a
business degree seemed a more practical pursuit at the time.
My musical taste is very vast. From The Beatles to Megadeth. Told
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) My family.
2) My friends.
3) My dog.
4) - 6) Ask me
Let me take this time to tell you what I *CAN* do without. I can do
without a lady who doesn't know a good thing when it's standing
right in front of their face
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1) Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
2) The rain in Spain falls mainly on the Spaniards....
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I'm doing 1 of 2 things:
1) Flying blind on a rocket-cycle... (bonus points if you can name
the movie that this quote came from.)
2) Waxing trees and watching squirrels slide down with confused
looks on their faces.
Me: 1 Squirrels: 0
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
1) I smell like shit.... I mean, I spell like shit. (Bazinga!! I
spell just fine. And I smell even better!)
2) I haven't cried since Troy Aikman retired.
3) I take my coffee black... like my
men. (If you can name the movie that this quote came from... I may
ask you to marry me.)
4) I find it absolutely ADORABLE when women snort when they laugh.
5) I have seen "The Notebook" and I didn't have to be tied down and
forced to do so. It's actually quite romantic.
6) Ok, don't tell my guy friends about #5.
I have a reputation to maintain. I'm trusting you on this
7) Since mosquitos only live for 1 day; does that mean if they'd
skipped breakfast... They had a bad childhood?
8) You're doing great so far. I find your curiosity pleasantly
childlike. Keep reading.
9) Never put salt in your eyes.
10) Nothing to say here, really... Just didn't want to end on 9.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
1) You're not a snob.
2) You're not into drama.
3) You're not into mind games.
4) You're looking for someone who is active but also likes to chill
out on the couch and watch a movie.
5) You know what's important, and are head strong enough to filter
out the BS.
6) You're looking for a guy who is going to treat you with kindness
7) You want to be with someone who enjoys being spontaneous and
trying new things.
8) You're someone who thinks you have a lot to offer to someone.
The same someone who has a lot to offer you.
9) You like reading things in list form.
10) If you made it this far down the list... you could have just
messaged me and told me a little about yourself.
Please understand the following:
I'M NOT HERE LOOKING FOR EROTIC CHAT!!!
I'M NOT HERE LOOKING TO SEND YOU PICS OF MY JUNK!!!!
I am a respectful man who is sometimes too nice for his own good.
People try to take advantage of my niceness a lot. Do not mistake
my kindness for weakness. You'll be sorry you did. ;-)
Well.... Congratulations!! You made it all the way to the end of my
novel. Therefore, I think it's safe to say that you have the
patience of a saint and I probably want to meet you. Thanks for
dropping by... My secretary will validate your parking on your way
out. Drive safe.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.