Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / M / Straight / Single
Rochester, New York
- Last Online
- May 12
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Working on college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently)
SomeOtherSean Rochester, New York more modern
Dontlooknow23 Rochester, New York less arrogant
engineer4smile Rochester, New York less artsy
p0llux_tr0y Rochester, New York more modern
Anubis277 Rochester, New York less artsy
Semetaire Rochester, New York more pure
jdigs31 Webster, New York more modern
MetalMinion Rochester, New York less arrogant
Ok. Art. Lets just say I do Art. All the things. The past year I've worked on a couple albums, over 50 film projects, and once again I'm already trying to not write a giant list of things that make up my life.
As for school, I studied acting and vocal performance for 6 years, and film for 2. At the moment I'm working on getting my masters in film at RIT.
As for jobs, you asked for it. List time.
Hearing Damage Studios: I'm a producer which means I'm in charge of making people's music not sound like a dying chicken, unless thats what they want.
Exit Music Radio: I'm a DJ for an indie-electronic music station, which means people take time out of their lives to listen to me say strange things on their computer.
Rotten Tomatoes: I write film reviews, which means I get paid to see horrible movies. Which is fun being a film major during because the other half of the time I'm doing sound on said horrible movies.
Cooking: I love to cook/try new recipes and not burn down things.
Music: Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Beck, Bjork, Bon Iver, Bright Eyes, Cake, Chet Baker, Cloud Cult, Coldplay, Cut Copy, Death Cab For Cutie, Department of Eagles, Dntel, Dog Is Dead, Elbow, Electric Light Orchestra, Elvis Costello, The Flaming Lips, Fleet Foxes, Flight of the Conchords, Foals, Franz Ferdinand, Genesis, Gorillaz, Grizzly Bear, James Blake, Jonsi, Junior Boys, Katzenjammer, The Kinks, LCD Soundsystem, M83, Menomena, MGMT, Miles Davis, Modest Mouse, The Moody Blues, Mum, Muse, Passion Pit, Peter Fox, The Postal Service, Radiohead, The Shins, Sigur Ros, Talking Heads, The XX, Thom Yorke, Ugly Casanova, Vampire Weekend, WHY?, Wilco, and !!!.
Movies: A Clockwork Orange, Alien, Aliens, Amelie, Annie Hall, Black Swan, Bottle Rocket, Brazil, Defending Your Life, The Fall, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Fargo, High Fidelity, Lord of the Rings, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Midnight in Paris, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, Silence of the Lambs, Spirited Away, Star Wars, and The Tree of Life.
TV Shows: A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Archer, Arrested Development, The Colbert Report, Comedy Bang! Bang!, The Daily Show, Doctor Who, Flight of the Conchords, Kids in the Hall, Little Britain, Modern Family, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Portlandia, Sarah Silverman Program, Sherlock, South Park, Stella, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, That Mitchell and Webb Look, Whitest Kids U Know, and Whose Line Is It Anyway.
Food: Oriental, Indian, and Mexican. 99% of the time (the other 1% is probably human meat) if I see something I've never had before I will try it (why did I say I PROBABLY won't eat human on a singles site. Ladies. You decide. *keeping that in because I find it hilarious*).
Books: My two favorite books are Catcher In The Rye and The Hitchhicker's Guide To The Galaxy. As for authors, I love the works of Woody Allen, Douglas Adams, Isaac Bashevis Singer, J.D. Salinger, Ernest Hemingway, Jack Kerouac, and J.R.R. Tolkien.
1. My laptop
3. A soccer ball
5. My car
6. Good company
7. A list with extra numbers
9. My painting supplies
10. All of my instruments
11. Movie theaters
12. Lists. Because this site is making me feel like I'm obsessed with them.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 18–100
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, activity partners, long-distance penpals