Find better matches with our advanced
20 • Little Elm, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–21
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 19
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I like to watch the Internet (wink)
I like movies that bring out my emotions (make me laugh or make me cry) sorry but cartoons aren't my thing!
As far as foods go I'll take anything from whataburger to Danish food, Indian, or Hispanic... for some reason most Chinese food doesn't do it for me, but sushi I love!
Music I'll just list off a few bands, etc. A lot of variation here: Beatles, Stones, Rise Against, Modest Mouse, 3Eb, AAR, American Pie, Wax Tailor, Butthole Surfers, Noah and the Whale, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Beach Boys, Bowling for soup, Fall out boy, Listener, Riff Raff, Take me to Church, Aerosmith, Styx, Ed Sheeran, Nirvana. Listener radio is my favorite station on Pandora right now..
1. My inner strength: it keeps me motivated when times get tough. I can't give up.
2. My contacts: not being able to see the world clearly could drive me to insanity, art is one thing I live for.
3. My family, friends, and coworkers: these are the people who have love and respect for me and forgive my shortcomings in lieu of the fact that I am a bad ass motherfucker. No really I am and they know it. No, really. I'm serious. Whatever.
4. My cat and my other cat and their cat family: since people don't often understand me, I turn to cats, who at least pretend like they do.
5. Energy drinks/pills/sodas of several varieties: when you work two full time jobs (21 hours of school to a smart student who gives a shit is a full time job) and you work morning shifts, overnights, night shifts, and have early morning exams, classes, homeworks due at midnight, classes all day... You get the point.
And finally number 6, and for that I'll have to go with: Hope. Without hope, this all would be meaningless. I keep going because I love what I do, I love school, I love work, I love the people in my life, but life is hard. And I know, at least I have hope, that things will get better. I will have a great job one day and I will have someone to live life with, and that's what makes it all worth it.
So that's probably the longest "six things" essay you've seen in a while, doesn't that intrigue you?
If you love weird people who say outrageous things for the sake of humor, who are always positive. I used to be funnier online, now I'm funnier in person ;)
If you wake up early and stay up late and you sometimes have no one to talk to who listens, if you're like me or if you're nothing like me and feel compelled to tell me how stupid I am, whatever it is you have to say, I can take it. Enlighten me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.