Here are a few things I enjoy in life:
- Hanging out with friends; Life is pretty boring alone, so I like to hang out with my friends a lot.
- Watching movies and t.v.: I'm trying to cut back a bit, but every once in a while I get hooked on a really good series.
- Mexican food; I love to eat it, love to cook it! The best and most authentic Mexican food I've found in Washington is from the taco trucks. So good.
- Learning guitar; I'm not great at it, but music is something that makes me really happy, and playing it is even better.
- Skiing! I've only been a few times but I love it! Flying down a mountain is a rush, especially if you bite it while going fast haha :)
- Listening to music/going to concerts; Some of my favorite musicians are Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Hendrix, Clapton, RHCP, Sublime, Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, White Stripes, Black Keys, and too many more to list. I'll try listening to anything except techno.
- Walking around Capitol Hill, even if I have no real reason for being there; The people and places are really cool and I like to enjoy the environment.
- Exercising when I have time; I'm not a gym rat at all. I don't like the gym. I'd rather get exercise through sports, biking, walking, etc.
- Playing video games; These days, I kind of prefer making them more, but spending a few hours online, trash-talking and playing with friends is seriously fun. So, if you like video games, awesome! And if not, it's cool as long as you don't give me too much crap for it :)
Alright, I'm not for just listing out my qualities so I'd rather explain my qualities by telling you what I'm looking for in a relationship.
- Honesty is extremely important to me as it should be to you. Honesty begets trust, trust is necessary in any relationship.
- I would be incredibly loyal to you and I would expect you to be incredibly loyal to me. When I'm with someone, I'm with that person and no one else.
- I like having serious, intellectual conversations and I would like to be with someone who does as well.
- While I enjoy having serious conversations, I also love joking around and having a good time. If you're too serious all the time, life is boring. So, if you know a good joke or a bad pun, let me hear it!
- We spend so much of our lives working so if you don't enjoy your career, I feel you should be taking the necessary steps to find your dream career. I love my job and wouldn't be as happy doing anything else.
- While I don't want/expect you to like everything I like, it would be nice if we had a few shared interests that we could really enjoy together.
- I'm a fairly sarcastic guy and if you're not sarcastic, we might not get along so well.
- I'm a pretty compassionate guy whether it's towards people I know or someone I've just met. This is really important to me because I've seen so many people who are all about themselves, and it's quite sad. Call me a cynic, but this world needs more compassion.
I'll just end by saying that if you want to meet a nice, smart guy who's fun to be around, hit me up!