- beer enthusiast
- big dogs are the best
- board game lover
- city lover
- close to friends and family
- car nut
- Formula One fan
- good with computers. Very, very good.
- hard working
- whisky lover
- needs to rewrite OKC profile
Probably more accurate ways of looking at me:
- beer enthusiast. This is pretty hard to dispute.
- I love big dogs, but don't know when I'll be able to have one again
- I play Settlers of Catan, Cards Against Humanity, Ticket to Ride, etc. way, way less often than I'd like (almost never!)
- I'm probably more anti-suburb than I should be.
- very close to friends and family
- car nut who almost never drives (Metro, bicycling, walking, or Uber usually make way more sense!)
- Formula One fan/Comcast hater who doesn't have cable and thus hasn't kept up with the sport in years
- pretty great with computers.
- hard working. Formerly to the point of excess; I'm in a better place recently. Beginning to find time for friends and fitness again.
- honest, but sometimes it's hard to tell a girl you're just not into her; my average is improving, but I'm not quite batting 1.000
- spontaneous may actually just mean 'poor planner', but I do wish more people would be up for things when I just call them on a random Tuesday!
- whisky lover who doesn't find as many opportunities to indulge as he likes. Whisky Monday was a wonderful, wonderful thing I started, but am ramping down as I prepare to ramp up fitness efforts again.
- kinda preoccupied, rather than a rewrite, short edits unfortunately need to do, at least for one more night..
I'm theoretically here to find a long-term relationship. However, I'm probably pretty picky, and definitely not in a rush. I like to see how things develop, and like to make sure things feel 'right'. I also don't think that necessarily precludes the ideas of making friends, or meeting people for short-term dating, or even booty calls (for lack of a better term); they just aren't my principal aims.
After having dated someone for the first time in awhile, I came to the realization that I need a lot of alone/recharging time sometimes, and I'm also trying to improve my lifestyle in various ways (more reading, more exercise, less alcohol, less caffeine, less red meat) that isn't always conducive to the more party-heavy lifestyle I've been used to for most of the last 10+ years (he says after a night of Tuesday night drinking). I'd like to fall somewhere in the middle at some point - I'm a naturally social person - but I have to tip more in the "boring" direction for awhile..