The Cliff's Notes Version of My Existence
* Professional, successful guy. Goal-oriented. Motivated. Happy. Great life-work balance.
* No ex-wives or children (though I love kids, so I don't mind if you have kids!)
* I love to travel, and if I am dating someone, I would hope they were up to coming along!
* I have a PhD in something generally useless from a famous school that cost WAY too much.
* I am past my "let's go get wasted" days in life and if you find yourself passed out in the bathroom of a bar from time-to-time, I might not be your man.
Summary: I am generally stable and successful in life - career, finances, etc. - and am now ready to explore the world with a fun, interesting, as-drama-free-as-possible awesome partner.
Things I Have Learned While Here:
* If, on a first date, you use the phrase "recreational use of cocaine" - we may not be a good fit. I suppose that is in contrast to "professional use of cocaine." Are people REALLY this wacky!? *sigh*
* If your screen name contains superfluous "izzles" throughout it - we may not be a good fit.
* If you are over 25 and your idea of great first date conversation is a vigorous defense of why you are on "Team Jacob" or some such - we may not be a good fit.
* If I tell you that I have no strong opinion on Nickelback, and that offends your world view in any way - we may not be a good fit.