Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Portland, OR
- Last Online
- Jul 24
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly halal
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
Building blanket forts.
Sometimes when I drink too much I speak with a southern drawl. I think it started off as a funny thing, and it has just seeped into my persona.
Movies: I like any movie that doesn't include Jennifer Aniston. Besides Office Space, of course.
TV: I like gritty serial dramas and comedy shows that don't have laugh tracks. And Star Trek.
Music: Tom Waits, Jeff Buckley, The Weakerthans, Lucero, and random Punk Rock.
This is my theme song:
I like food, food tastes good.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Or we could build a blanket fort.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.