Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

SenorGrapeApe

45 Durham, NC Man

Man

Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 25–48
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating

My details

Last online
Today – 5:29pm
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 0″ (1.83m)
Body type
Athletic
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Income
Status
Single
Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Has dogs and dislikes cats
Speaks
English
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
As above.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Finding the perfect tune (or just background music) and introducing new music to friends. Right now I do a weekly "free-form" music show on wxyc. I've done radio (p/t, volunteer basis) for several years. Oftentimes my "eclectic" taste in music freaks my friends out. From electronic music from Iran, to old Metallica, to mellow/artsy stuff like Talk, Talk (after they evolved from 80's synth pop) ... to insanely heavy/rough stuff stuff like live Ministry and this really wacky band from Seattle called Lesbian. I just got Marcus Roberts (jazz piano) playing w/ Bela Fleck (banjo) cd. Listening to cd that features all new Brazilian bands... All that plus music ranging from Classical to old ZZ Top.

I'm improving on identifying the things I'm really bad at - but no need to go into that here. : )
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Hopefully that I'm a real person - not faking it.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
MUSIC - as above.

MOVIES - b/c of my endless quest to listen/seek out new music there are so many movies i have not seen... i hear "omg, you haven't seen that" a lot. though i do love movies. but, yes, never saw Rainman.

TV - canceling my cable was *great* decision. i'm actually much happier w/ the measly 4 channels i now get. my fave is UNC-TV Explorer channel which has incredible travel show called Globe Trekker.

BOOKS - i'm trying to start reading books, I have to kinda force myself (I always feel I should be doing something else). but when I do, i love it. I just got a few Steinbeck novels and really just read his short-novel 'Cannery Row' - it's awesome. Since I currently reside in Asheville I feel that I should read Thomas Wolfe 'Look Homeward Angel' - anyone have feedback ?

FOOD - i love good food, but who doesn't. 80% of my diet is healthy (local meats, lots of vegetables) -- the other 20% not that great (yes, to the point of eating straight up cookie dough). for some reason I really hate the term "foodie", it just bothers me. my fave food, which probably doesn't sound that good to most, is oyster stew.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
* family, friends, and dog
* sunshine
* yoga + outdoor exercise
* good food & brewskies
* vacations
* mint nicotine gum (sad kinda, but true...and quite tasty)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
who what where when how... and lots of WTF ? but primarily WHY's

also i don't like pictures w/ the classic "hand underneath the chin" pose, who-the-hell came up with that ?

Should I write in proper sentence form ? or just use lower case b/c it's quicker ?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
most likely passed out under a bar stool at the local honky-tonk.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
recent desire to play badmitten.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
MUSIC - my main passion, as described above. like the rest of my life, I enjoy lots of variety. Kuddoz to Frank Zappa.

MOVIES - b/c of my endless quest to listen/seek out new music there are so many movies i have not seen... i hear "omg, you haven't seen that" a lot. though i do love movies. but, yes, never saw Rainman.

TV - canceling my cable was *great* decision. i'm actually much happier w/ the measly 4 channels i now get. my fave is UNC-TV Explorer channel which has incredible travel show called Globe Trekker.

BOOKS - i'm trying to start reading books, I have to kinda force myself (I always feel I should be doing something else). but when I do, i love it. I just got a few Steinbeck novels and really just read his short-novel 'Cannery Row' - it's awesome. Since I currently reside in Asheville I feel that I should read Thomas Wolfe 'Look Homeward Angel' - anyone have feedback ?

FOOD - i love good food, but who doesn't. 80% of my diet is healthy (local meats, lots of vegetables) -- the other 20% not that great (yes, to the point of eating straight up cookie dough). did I mention I really hate the term "foodie", it just bothers me. my fave food, which probably doesn't sound that good to most, is oyster stew.