Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Bisexual / Single
Seoul, South Korea
- Last Online
- Mar 4
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English (Fluently), Korean (Poorly)
Movies; The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hellboy 2, Silence of the Lambs, Adams Family, Shawn of the Dead, etc.
Shows; Running Man, Family Outing, The Walking Dead, Greg the Bunny, Law and Order, Supernatural
Music; Too much to say!
Food; Korean food is amazing~ Especially now that I'm used to how spicy it is. Indian food is wonderful and I love authentic Mexican food. I'll eat just about anything, really.
2) Friends because they're a wonderful thing.
3) My nerdy hobbies. I will never actually grow up.
4) It would be a big fat lie if I didn't put my phone or computer down in here somewhere.
5) It would also be a big lie if I didn't mention coffee at least once.
6) My odd piercings/tattoos/clothes etc. It's how I express myself on a daily basis.
Visiting home. ):
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I'm actually really terrible at replying to messages. ^^;
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.