Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I don't like Sarah Palin as much as the next person, but I'd still
like to curl up in her lap and have her stroke my hair while she
sang to me.
Stream of consciousness profile:
- I am a bit sarcastic at times (my friends would dispute the "at
- I enjoy photography but don't consider myself a
- I read. A lot.
- I am rarely without music and chances are I like something you
like - even if I won't admit it publicly.
- I have a beautiful 8 year old daughter that I love and spend as
much time with as I can. She is my greatest accomplishment and I
have learned more from her than I could ever teach her.
- I travel regularly for work but I'm able to use it to get out and
see the country. All the better if I can find somewhere to
- Chances are I'm going to watch a football game or a race if it is
- I know my way around the kitchen and I love to grill
- I stay current with what is going on in the world around
- I like museums.
- I work out 4-5 days a week, either in the gym or riding my
- I can't sing. I can't dance. Load me up with alcohol and I think
I am great at both.
- I love to people watch and in my head, make up stories about the
people I see.
- There are few situations in which I don't find some humor in
- I put a premium on honesty and being straightforward. I don't
have patience for games or drama.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I work for a freight company...I am an area manager over a pricing
group...my territory consists of the northern half of the country.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm tall. 6'4" give or take 1/2 an inch. I've been told I have a
pretty good smile and laugh.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I like to read quite a bit. Vince Flynn, Jeffrey Archer, Clive
Cussler, John Grisham, and David Baldacci to name a few.
For music I tend to lean towards alt.country and rock. My favorite
bands are Cowboy Junkies, Cold War Kids, The Avett Brothers,
Mumford & Sons, Grace Potter, Fleetwood Mac, Lucinda Williams,
Awolnation, Broken Bells, Little Green Cars, Band of Horses, Hank
Williams III, and The Killers. Waylon Jennings is a genius.
Godfather is a classic.
Food? Mexican, Italian, whatever. I go to chains, but I really
enjoy finding that dive with fantastic food. I travel a lot and the
first thing I do when heading to a city is Google diners,
drive-ins, and dives.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) My daughter
2) My friends
3) My car (gotta get around somehow)
4) My cell phone.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Hanging with friends or doing something with my daughter. I'm not
real sure what typical is, though.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I grew up in Louisiana. Not sure how private that really is, but
you didn't know that before now, did you?
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Thanks for reading - if I'm not what you're looking for then good
luck in your search.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.