Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 27
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
Magic: the Gathering (compared to the average player anyway, I still get crushed at PTQs)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
You want to make a Let's Play.
You like Wizard People, Dear Reader but not HPMOR.
All your friends refuse to play Scrabble with you.
Online dating has left you in despair.
You think Spock is sexy.
My profile says I'm only looking for women, but if you're a cool dude I'm certainly open - there wasn't a box for heteroflexible/mostly straight. If you're a man and you identify as straight though, don't even bother.