Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 9:21am
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Dislikes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), C++ (Okay)
OMGMattyG Lexington, Kentucky less compassionate
UKcatinthehat Lexington, Kentucky cleaner
crober6055 Versailles, Kentucky less compassionate
plasticdan86 Lexington, Kentucky less compassionate
mcjohn4 Lexington, Kentucky more spiritual
garrit_1987 Georgetown, Kentucky cleaner
MusicManRDS Nicholasville, Kentucky more compassionate
greatwhitestork Lexington, Kentucky less compassionate
Not so great at knowing when humor is a bad idea or not, and with that, terrible at changing the inflection in my voice to differentiate betwixt a humorous statement and a serious one.
Anything by Timothy Zahn or Orson Scott Card (If you can't tell, I enjoy sci-fi)
Anything to do with science, mathematics, psychology, or history. I love to learn :D
Kung Pow, Spaceballs, Star Wars, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and most Marvel movies.
Yu Yu Hakusho, Case Closed, Penn & Teller's Bullshit, The Colbert Report. (I don't really watch much TV)
Quite honestly, absolutely genre that isn't bluegrass, I can find something in it to enjoy.
Italian food. I absolutely love it.
And on the other hand, I can't eat spicy food all that well.
2. My laptop. Quite literally, I'd lose effectively all connection to the outside world without it.
3. Video Games. I spend a significant amount of my free time in them. They're actually not nearly as mindless as Call of Duty would lead you to believe :P
4. Pencil & Paper: I enjoy writing too much to let it go, even though I'm absolutely terrible at it. I may actually post some of my writings online soon, to see if I can learn how to improve.
5. Roller Coasters: I love these things. I find them to be feats of modern engineering, and I always marvel at how such incredibly exhilarating experiences can be so solidly designed
6. My bed. Way too large for me, it is quite possibly the most comfortable place I have ever sat.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–23
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends