Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Batterygeek

25 Northridge, CA Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women who like men
  • Ages 22–26
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Online now!
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 8″ (1.73m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Catholicism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Working on Ph.D program
Job
Science / Engineering
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Likes dogs and dislikes cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a simplistic/driven/educated mammal and I'll try to save you a little time by being brutally honest. I'm here for a relationship and forever hopeful I'll meet some awesome individual I can geek out with!
====================================================

My Personality is Pinky meets the Brain with a splash of Archer. Unfortunately It's gotten me into trouble a few times, but its so been worth it! I'm an active, adventurous kind of a goof ball who enjoys everything form A to Z. When I'm not knee deep into my research, I'm either swimming or at home trying new recipes. When I get a surplus of free time, I'm generally spending it with my family, I'm a family oriented kind of guy.

P.s. I'm secretly a MAD scientist seeking world domination! If you know a good place to out source minions from, let me know!

"Do or Do not, there is no try"
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working on PhD in material science engineering at UCR. Most of my days are spent working on the lithium-ion batteries of tomorrow so we can all finally get longer lasting computers/phones.

Besides being face deep into research, I own a small game store in Los Angeles that's still in its infancy. I call it my real world MBA, nothing like flying by the seat of your pants!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
World Domination?
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm extremely driven. With me its 110%, 90% of the time. The other 10% is reserved for relaxing after a long day in lab.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Fan of all foods, Fiction Books (Read a lot of Dan Brown) , I'll occasionally find myself watching The Big Bang Theory (think of me as Leonard looking for my Penny)
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I'd rather not find out...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What stocks to buy (day trading is my hobby), since I'm not going out on dates frequently. I take all the money I would spend on dates and invest it in stocks =)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Usually taking part in one of three things:
1.) Friends
2.) Work
3.) World Domination
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I dont really keep a lot private... I'm on open book, just ask!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You feel like it or if by some happenstance you've traveled from an alternate dimension realizing that it's more interesting here and care to share of your adventures or if you know where the Holy Grail is located....that it? Oh and if you know what you want in life, find that extremely attractive. Yep, that should be it!