Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Walnut Creek, CA
- Last Online
- Mar 6
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Movies: Caddyshack, The Constant Gardener, Braveheart
Shows: Seinfeld, Stella, Arrested Development, Workaholics, Wilfred
Music: Jonsi, Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Starfucker, Star Slinger, Oberhofer, Purity Ring, The Civil Wars, Chipocrite, Parov Stelar, The Glitch Mob, Right Away Great Captain, SOJA
Food: Vietnamese is my favorite, Mexican is my least favorite but I'll still down the occasional chalupa so long as its not Taco Bell
1. The guitar that sits in the corner of my room collecting dust after I graduated the phase in college that had me convinced that if I could only strum a John Mayer song I would have my veritable pick of the litter when it came to women.
2. The old bike I held on to when I bought my new road bike. If he could talk he'd be the most depressing character in The Brave Little Toaster.
3. The neighborhood kid that thinks its alright to leave cigarette butts on my stoop. If I wanted the area around my front door to look like a dumpster I would have moved into one.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.