Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Raleigh, NC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Feb 17
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
I work in a marketing department for a big company that deals with pharma and the government, so I'll spare that boring conversation and instead prefer to talk about shared hobbies, introduce others to mine, and leave my bubble to see what interests others.
My favorites are typically robot-y, so Gundam, Code Geass, Macross, Martian Successor Nadesico, and Ghost in the Shell (mainly TV series) . My blue Prius has TACHKOMA on the plate and was chosen in part because it kind of looks like a spider tank.
___/ Movies \______________________________
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Castle in the Sky, and Castle of Cagliostro. I've also got a special place in my nostalgia for Hook.
___/ Books \_______________________________
Audible is like a drug dealer for me. Favorite books include Dan Simmons' Hyperion, Snow Crash, Watchmen, and The Dresden Files.
___/ Videogames \_________________________
Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, and Mass Effect, I also really enjoyed The Last of Us and the Dragon Age series.
___/ Food \_________________________________
Anything that would normally be unhealthy that you can make healthy versions of at home, especially with garlic or pineapple.
2. The Internet satisfies my info addiction.
3. The stuffed animals on my bed from my childhood. Yeah, really. There would be manly tears if a fire happened to them.
4. My car. RDU is sprawled and I need it.
5. Glasses and/or contacts. The world is too blurry without them for me to appreciate it properly.
6. My FitBit (for health tracking) and my iPod (for audio to listen to) team up to keep me healthy and happy, so I'd miss them both dearly.
More importantly, Saturdays are board game night, Tuesdays are anime night, Monday nights are podcast night, and any of these nights can be shuffled to make time for people with less flexible schedules.
I am interested in real and lasting relationships, but I want to meet and be friends with someone first. I'm happy to chat over IM or Skype before making any plans to break the ice if you're nervous about meeting an Internet Mans, so just send me a message if you'd like to talk.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.