Since there seem to be loads of wonderful people here, some more information:
- Avid Redditor (If you don't know reddit you're missing out).
- I think too much, or at least I used to. I love meeting people who possess that rare ability to put my mind at ease.
- I see myself as a global citizen and my own person, rather than belonging to one of the many "ism's".
- Love indie music - more specifically music that's made for the purpose of creating art, rather than making money. Lately I've taken a liking to (progressive) electronic music.
- Great fan of film. I'm not going to list every single movie I ever saw and liked, largely because that perception shifts as I move along in life. The last movie I saw was Shame and I thought it was fantastic. My favourite movie is Drive.
- I love reading books. Especially of the science-fiction/fantasy/metaphysical kind. Some of my favourite authors are Hemingway, Murakami, Hamilton, Banks, Reynolds, Irving, Simons, Tolkien, Wilde, Kafka, .. you get the picture. I have a strong preference for literature.
- Love travelling. I'm not much of a tourist style sightseeing guy though, I just want to get lost in places I don't know, absorb the local atmosphere, meet people, ..
- I'm mostly shameless. In my experience it's a useless emotion if you want to live life fully. Fuck social conditioning, I'll figure life out on my own (and perhaps with a little help from my friends).
- In a sexually open relationship (just being honest and upfront here, also I put this at the bottom since it's not relevant if you don't read the other stuff)