Apparently, my name is ShawnDinabox. Sounds nice.
My friend said that some people might think Dinabox is some vagina
joke. It's not. It's just what OKC suggested for some reason. That
would be the dumbest vagina joke ever. God! That's not what you
thought was it?
Also, I have two Boston terriers. Bruce and Teela.
What I’m doing with my life
I'm an art director at an ad agency... And I paint sometimes.
I’m really good at
• Weirding out the people in my office by yelling extreme
vulgarities at my computer.
• Saying things that my brain doesn't tell my mouth to say.
• Making loud noises while I stretch.
• Dramatic sneezes.
• Talking to people's dogs and not talking to the people.
• Painting faces. Not painting things onto faces, painting faces
The first things people usually notice about me
They usually just say "You don't look Mexican"
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: The giving tree may still makes me cry.
TV: infomercials. Gawd they're so good! I also like best of Friends
Movies: Didn't Kevin Bacon show his weiner in a movie once? So...
Music: I would say Huey Lewis and the News, but Huey kinda fucked
that train in the face, didn't he?
The six things I could never do without
• Dogs ( I'm a dad of dogs )
• Bikes ( I'm into them [the peddling kind])
• Design/Art ( I'm so snobby )
• Snooze button ( I'm so typical, I know )
• Radiolab/99% Invisible ( I'm trying to sound smart )
• Slapping pencils off of people's desks ( I'm so pissed! )
I spend a lot of time thinking about
When I was in 5th grade, the kid that sat next to me one day was
all like " Shawn! Shawn! Look! I have a boner!". He didn't actually
pull it out or anything. You could just see that he had one. I was
so confused as to why he would do that. Years later I wondered if
he was just joking. Maybe he put a marker or something in his pants
and I was just now getting the joke. So I spend a lot of time
thinking about if that was his real boner or was it a fake boner
On a typical Friday night I am
Drinking like every other regular asshole.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
This is going to make me sound like a total asshole, but... Ever
since I was a kid old people have scared me. When I'm around them I
feel like their dead skin is flaking off into the air and I am
breathing it in and technically eating them. I pretty much feel
like I'm eating old people. Except for my grandma. She's the
sweetest. I don't feel like I'm eating her her at all.
You should message me if
Beers, bikes, beaches and boats!!!