Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / F / Straight / Single
Boca Raton, Florida
- Last Online
- Today – 10:02am
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Judaism and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces and it matters a lot
- Graduated from college/university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
rdnkgrl50 West Palm Beach, Florida more old-fashioned
Brooknic10 Boca Raton, Florida more old-fashioned
Comical_Sans Boca Raton, Florida more scientific
lindzmalki Pompano Beach, Florida more adventurous
krubia Boynton Beach, Florida more adventurous
carlita_4 Pompano Beach, Florida more old-fashioned
Shachi82 Fort Lauderdale, Florida less adventurous
BocaBarb Boca Raton, Florida more mainstream
Writing my food blog, Take A Bite Out of Boca (www.takeabiteoutofboca.com) and constantly recipe-testing/developing for the blog and checking out local restaurants.
Working out... spin, yoga, weight lifting, running, elliptical, pilates, boot camp - I'll try it all.
Books... Catcher in the Rye, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Help, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, My Sister's Keeper, Chelsea Handler's books, various cookbooks and chef memoirs
Music... I listen to everything from Broadway show tunes to classic rock. I like a lot of indie bands and always a sucker for some good acoustic guitar
Food... Lots of vegetarian and healthy eating, mostly seafood and a little poultry here and there, no beef, pork, lamb, duck etc... Love Asian and Mediterranean flavors. And of course a sucker for sweets - especially good, dark chocolate!
2. Food Network (I'm not just a blogger; I'm a FOOD blogger)
3. Spin shoes (a recent purchase that I can't believe I lived without for so long)
4. Gym membership
6. Those red and white mints that kind of melt in your mouth... You know what I'm talking about...
I am a planner, so I'm always thinking ahead about whatever is going on that day/week
Places I want to go in the world. I'd love to be able to just drop everything and travel whenever I felt like it.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating