If over 90% love to talk regardless of motivation.
So, my profile is kinda sparse. There is a reason for that! I am starting over with pretty much everything in my life. As a result, so is my self-summary.
I was given a challenge: must contain all of the following words. -rose -heat -paint -libation -tomato -fuzzy -hum & -deep. Here is what I came up with:
Love can be full of heat and passion blossoming as a rose. Painting young cheeks with a libation the red of a tomato as the maiden imagines her fingers worshiping a fuzzy chest as he takes her innocence deeply. She begins to hum all around her unaware of her source of song....
Thank you Sharon for giving me the motivation to be a writer again and find some joy!! :-)
Love is Magic......It can make us feel invencible.......Warm on a cold day.....Like Magic a Mothers loving kiss can heal a scraped knee............Go forth and spread your Magic. (Quote from Myth and Magic)
Ok so it's come to my attention that people have low expectations before they meet or have sex. So here are some pre-qualifying questions to ask yourself. When I say move on I mean romantically. If you want to be PLATONIC FRIENDS I am still interested in getting to know you.
1. Do I want sex right away? Is that all I want? If yes, keep looking. Not going to give myself to just anyone.
2. Am I going to ask Shea to conform to any religion or ways of thinking? If so, move on. I respect your beliefs and won't force you to choose between me and your culture, religion, or family. Save us the grief!
3. Am I able to share Shea with others? If not, move on. I am bi and poly and refuse to give it up.
4. Am I looking to have Kids in the future? I am 44 and not going to bear a child. I have little to no patience now for small small children. I adore those that are school age or older. I think if I can find a way to be grounded my patience could come back. Right now PTSD with noise and not able to deal.
5. Do I expect Shea to deal with dogs? If so, the answer is no. See previous question. No patience for noise or drama. If puppy can be kept at home or well behaved however long term I want a cat so you know your dog better than I on that subject.
Some may say this is harsh to rule someone out right away. I think it is just saving us both wasting time and future heartache. Lost the love of my life that fit most of these as I wanted and having hard time. Can't and if possible won't again.