Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Willow Spring, NC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 2
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), French (Poorly)
On an unrelated note, I'm decent at growing a beard.
Reel Big Fish
Rage Against the Machine
As far as books go, I really enjoy epics. I do, however, enjoy a pretty wide variety of books, and I read a lot. Particular favorites are: The Kingkiller Chronicles, A Song of Ice and Fire.
Movies. Let's see, I like zombie movies, thrillers, action, comedy. Pretty much anything as long as it's not too sappy. Some of my favorites are:
Shaun of the Dead, Clerks 1 and 2, 28 Days Later, High Fidelity, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Back to the Future, The Mighty Ducks, Superbad, Zombieland, Youth in Revolt, Saved!, Donnie Darko
A recent favorite is Whiplash, as well as Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Should probably include TV shows here too, since I spend a lot of time trying to keep up with quite a few of them...Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Arrow, The League, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, to name a few.
My current favorite is The Flash. One of my all time favorite comic book characters!
2. Music, life would be boring without it.
3. As much as it pains me to say it, the internet.
4. Occasional days where I just do nothing, it's nice to recharge.
5. Even though it would be better for me to be without it, Netflix or any other way of streaming video. I waste so much time, but it's so fun.
6. A somewhat cold climate. I don't like super hot summers.
How if pokemon were real, we'd outlaw battling them since it's essentially cockfighting.
How to build a spacecraft that could be inhabited by multiple generations of people. It's the only way we'll be able to effectively reach other habitable planets, unless I invent warp drive...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.