New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
43 • Tonawanda, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–45
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 4:12pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Other, and laughing about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), German (Poorly)
I'm not here expecting much of anything relationship-wise. Really I just like all the little quizzes and reading the many really clever profiles here. But hey, who knows?
Either way, these constructs are blunt instruments, so unless I'm explicit about something, it may not be as it appears. Feel free to message and *ask me questions*.
Anyone else ever get up and start flailing rhythmically to a song too good to ignore? 'Fools Gold' by Stone Roses gets me that way, so does virtually anything by MLWTTKK.
Let's hope, otherwise I'm the last freak on the planet. (Oh, and I'm GOOD at it!)
Yeah, I'm sometimes spontaneous. I love having out-of-the-blue impulses and seeing where they lead. I've learned by now to put a small amount of thought into the execution first, but I've found myself (and anyone who came along) in some very fantastic and fun (and sometimes 'interesting') environments by doing so. As a client once said: "The only types of people who get bored are boring people to begin with."
Dear Divine Spaghetti Monster! I've been away from the gym so long I may have to go from 'athletic' to 'average'. (I wonder if there's a 'between' option)
I may hold the keys to the salvation of Civilization in my hands. It sucks. That may sound like super-duper hyperbole, but if I get to know and trust you enough, I'll share some very, very interesting stuff with you.
I can also explain the cosmological constant in ways that will make your toes tingle; you'll never feel gravity the same way again (if you don't want to)
I can also be a wicked smart-ass. Considering the alternative, I'll just go with it.
Yeah, I'm bright(ish), but that's not to impress anyone, it's to say this; I love the intellectual and introspective. If you believe you can be part of something to change the world (if just a small part of it), then we can definitely be friends. FSM knows I ain't perfect and I don't know everything. I love people that love to share information, knowledge, insights, and just good times. If you like that too, get in touch. If you feel you have something more to accomplish in life than just getting by, if you want to also make the world a better place, even in a small way... give me a buzz.
Either way, I'd love to meet some sparkling, fun, bright people... friends or otherwise. I love to be with people that entertain each-other and can create good times out of thin air... it's a talent ^_^.
I've been in different 'types' of relationships, and the only requirement I have is maturity. Not 'uptightness', rather someone who has conquered the various insecurities that lead to envy, jealousy, and the gamut of emotions that sour otherwise adult fun.
I have books, business models, inventions... all in various stages of development. Love to have the sort of person who inspires in my life. I always get the most done when I'm doing for someone else who can really appreciate it. I'm one of the world's few corporeal Djinn. Just need someone to rub the lamp. (That's not a euphemism)
If you've perused or even glanced over this here profile and want to see how we might get along, please go look at our match-thingy. If you've answered more than a few dozen questions and we're teetering at >35% 'enemy', then you're likely dumber than a bag of doorknobs what have inhaled weaponized camel-glue. Sorry, but *every* 'high enemy percentage' profile I've reviewed has either thought the Earth was bigger than the Sun and can't solve simple numeric or logic puzzles, or has all the depth and philosophical development of a paint chip with high lead content. Chances are you're not someone I'm going to be very kind to except for right here and now where, in all my 'arrogance', I'm telling you to have a nice life.
Now, I DO give everyone the benefit of the doubt and it has cost me, but I can't help it. So if you really are kind and bright and want to set the record straight on the 'enemy' count, then go ahead and take a shot.
Sadly, my Weiner-Dog was hit by a car. It made me very sad, but he died the way he lived: 'Stupid'.
Recreating a stable platform after a storm.
Still writing. Reaching out to serious investors to launch projects. Only need about $14M to save this country...
Looking to do any number of projects with costs from $0 - $100b. Looking for people with various skills, talents, and resources that might fit into a given one.
Above all, I just love to hang out with my kids. They're very cool people even at young ages. We always have a blast.
Love the good Guy Ritchies; "Snatch", "LSaTSB". Hmmm... "Ladyhawke", Ninja Scroll
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
No Country For Old Men
Second Hand Lions
The Italian Job
Repo! The Genetic Opera
House of Spirits
Kung Fu Hustle
etc. Again, the list would be too long. Chances are if you like it, and you've made it this far, so do I.
Love cooking, turns out I have the talent. Love the intricacies of *good* beer and wine, but I'll drink rot-gut too.
Music-wise, I'm a Puppy-Head first, and a true eclectic second. Hmmm...
Dethklok (Yeah, I know)
Diary of Dreams
My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
Mike Oldfield - Tubular.net
ANYTHING played by Wang Yuja (Yuja Wang)
The Sisters of Mercy
I'll listen to and enjoy *anything* with real talent and/or passion. That's a reality and a promise. If you love it, chances are I will or already do too. Also; if you see me repeatedly visiting your profile, it could be for any of the following reasons;
1) I tend to forget who I've looked at and the site constantly recycles people on this page.
2) I'm music-farming. I tend to like the music of people I have stuff in common with, and I LOVE finding new stuff.
3) You're 'hawt'.
- Your pick.
Love good Anime, Adult Swim, Cowboy Beebop, Samurai Champloo.... and on and on.
The Rachel Maddow Show
Countdown with Keith Olbermann (aww.... dang)
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Burn Notice, History, Discovery... but I don't spend vast swathes of time watching the tube.
If you don't like "Firefly", stop now, exit this profile, turn off your computer, and contemplate the emptiness of your life while sitting on the edge of your bathtub. Yer out. *_*
My swords. The source of kinetic solace in my life.
Music. (To go with the swords)
Being 'plugged in'; knowing the ebb and flow of the world in order to predict events- The internetz.
(The last two are secret!)
1) You believe that the Bible is LITERALLY accurate. (6 day creation, Adam and Eve, Noah and the Flood, or even the NEW interpretation of the Revelation to John about rapturing and whatnot) If you believe any of those, then I already know for a fact that you are ignorant and an oblivious hypocrite.
2) You listen to and believe Fox (Faux) 'News' (Noise), Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and the rest of the Wingnut Brigade. In this case, I know for a fact that you don't understand or know how to use critical thought, substantiation, cross-referencing, or reason and I can PROVE IT! I've made a lot of money betting against the BS people spouted as 'truth' from those sources. If you say on one hand that you 'think for yourself' and then repeat Faux Noise BS on the other, you are an immense hypocrite. You also likely have an under-utilized Anterior Cingulate Cortex and are incapable of figuring out what the hell that even means.
3) You think Obama wasn't born in the US. I may not be thrilled with him, but anyone who is a 'birther' is a f***ing moron. Since Obama has provided more evidence of his citizenship THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY, you are one of three people; a) One that can admit he's a US citizen. b) One that can admit that NO other President was confirmed a US citizen. (Including Saint Reagan) -or- c) One that is a hypocritical and likely racist moron. Which bring us to;
4) You are a Racist. Your problems are not the fault of another group of people to each of whom you have never personally spoken. Whatever personality or character traits you assume someone possesses due to their skin color are traits that can easily be found among any ethnic group. It's about individuals. If you believe there is such a thing as 'racial intelligence', then you don't understand the first thing about intelligence and intellect. Go look up 'triarchic intelligence' and 'architecture' if you can manage the Google, then sit staring for a while at stuff you can't comprehend while flies fly in and out of your mouth. If you think that inter'racial' procreation will make everyone look the same after too long, you don't know the first thing about genetics. The way I put is this; "Mixing genes isn't like mixing paint, it's more like mixing light". If you are a racist, you are likely a monumental hypocrite.
5) You are a Homophobe. If you are against any two consenting adults getting married for no other reason than they are the same sex, you have serious psychological weaknesses. Ever ask yourself why it is that the VERY first thing you think of when look at a gay couple is SEX? Look up the word "latent". If 'gay' is 'icky' to you, that's your own fear and insecurity about your sexuality. I've asked this one question many times; "How will gay marriage harm 'the institution' in any material way?" NO ONE can answer that question because it's NOT possible. There is no reason to deny happiness to someone from whom no harm can come. If you think The Bible is the authority on this and you've ever eaten shrimp, eaten an assorted sub, shaved, worn two different fabrics at once, let your son talk back to you without killing him, or let your daughter get away with having sex out of wedlock without letting all the men in town line up and rape her, then you are a spectacular hypocrite and clearly on your way to hell.
6) You are a sexist. If you believe that one gender is 'superior' to the other rather than merely 'different', you are a sexist. If you've ever seriously judged someone based on their gender or made such assumptions before knowing them as an individual, you are a sexist. If you always take the side of one gender or another and ASSUME the man was a beast or the woman was a snake without having all the facts, you are a sexist. If you assume that observations made of the opposite gender are sexist in nature without investigating the nature of those observations, you are a sexist as well as an astounding hypocrite.
7) You are a Hypocrite. I hate, Hate, HATE hypocrites. If you are a hypocrite you have no integrity. You create standards to fit whatever perception is 'comfortable' to you rather than doing the WORK of exploring reality and reflecting it. You create a fantasy version of things so you can ignore 'uncomfortable' facts. You can't responsibility for anything you screw up because your ego is so frail you must believe you can do no wrong. You also have no idea who you really are yet because you work so much harder on the *appearance* of what you are rather than doing the hard work and introspection it takes to become an actual, functioning, and self-realized adult. If you do not know whether you are a hypocrite or not, check the above 6 categories. If you fit in ANY of them, you just might be a hypocrite.
8) You are not wildly eager to grow up and get out of any and all of the above categories.
If you can't manage to construct a grammatically and syntactically correct sentence (save for the honest mistakes we all sometimes make), I will not be responding to your messages (Unless it's bad enough I can't resist the urge to correct them.)
Some 'netspeak' is fine, but illiteracy indicates lack of imagination.
Now, Why you SHOULD DEFINITELY message me;
You have ambition, Imagination, vitality, and the ability to See for Real. If you love the idea of building something and being a part of something vast, exquisite, and earth-shaking, not because there's money in it, but because you want to leave a real and positive mark on the world.
You can dance with a partner to This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bNvlfxLUSM
You can explain what a "Meta-Redundancy" is.
You know that 'Quantum Mechanics' does not refer to people who repair 'quantums'.
You figured out why my pics are fuzzy.
You know and get "The Great Dark Joke".
You really want to know any of the above.
^_^ *_* ^_-
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.