Here's a little about me: Genuine, funny, passionate, ambitious, artistic, honest, and have a big heart and a deep soul.
Here's a little on what I like to do and what I care about:
(1) Family - spending quality time with my parents (married 39 years now) in Maryland , my niece and nephew in Connecticut, and my little brother in Japan (an officer in the Marines);
(2) Singing - performing in a company rock/cover band, performing in local musical theater (22 musicals...and counting!), singing along to my XM (I can appreciate most types of music), and of course singing in the shower;
(3) Getting Outdoors - Hiking, and I'm hoping to pick up kayaking when it gets warmer (I used to row in grad school), and camping is also fun
(4) Traveling - I have a well-stamped passport (Italy, Croatia, and Russia are favorites) and I love to explore new places and learn about different cultures (just returned from 2 weeks in Spain!). My sense of adventure has led me to hike the Chilean Patagonia Mountains and camp and whitewater raft in the Swiss Alps. Road tripping through the Pacific Northwest might be next.
(5) Relaxing - reading a good book, having a glass of wine, reading the Sunday paper, watching a DVD, snuggling with someone special