Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
To describe myself is rather tough for me. I am an oddball. I am an
intelligent person who still loves fart humor. I love to make
people laugh and always look at life from the most absurd point of
view possible. Think of it as a cross between Monty Python and
Mystery Science Theater 3000.
I am very forward and blunt because I do not like to waste time or
be "mis-interpreted". I do not like games unless they are video
games and sometimes board games.
I have, recently, come to the realization that I want to find
someone that I can have a life with, not just a friendship, friend
with benefits, or any of the similar things. If that happens, then
so be it, but what I am really looking for is someone that I can
connect with on every level. Someone who I can love openly and have
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
What am I doing with my life? A lot! I am constantly trying to
improve myself and one day earn an Oscar for makeup.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I am really good at doing makeup, being silly and or funny, and
carrying on conversations.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
What people usually notice about me first is my personality. I am
very friendly and jovial and have been accused of making people
feel like they have known me alot longer then they really have. I
guess that translates into making people feel comfortable with me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Favorite books would include; The Chronicles of Narnia, MEG,
anything Michael Chriton...and various sci-fi novels
Movies; Number one and the top of my list is Princess Bride. Also
up there is Stardust, Aliens, The Thing, and a whole bunch of
Music; I enjoy Techno ALOT!
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
To be named later
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Work. I also wonder why people find it so hard to be honest?
Seriously...Why let silence be the answer, rather than explain the
situation and allows for both parties to be in the know. When did
it become okay to NOT communicate? Why have we allowed technology
(texting and online dating) to give people the excuse to be
disrespectful and rude?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I am willing to admit publicly? I am a complete dork.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You should also be able to banter with me and talk smack, have a
good sense of humor and NOT be PC!!!
1. You are honest about yourself, what you want, how you want
2. You are open to someone who puts all the cards on the
3. You are not afraid to discuss anything.
4. Hearing the words, "I really like you" does not twist you up and
5. If hearing the words "I really like you" does twist you up in
fear, you will express that.
6. If your feelings change or there is an issue, you are not afraid
to discuss or explain.
7. You are willing to take a chance.
NOTE: Please do not "like" my profile if you have no intention of
responding to a message I send.
You should NOT message me if (Yes, this list has been revised based
on my experience on this site.):
1. You aren't going to ask me to meet your parents within a month
of us knowing each other.
2. You are perpetually looking for greener grass
3. You are not honest about yourself, your intentions, or your
4. You believe conflict resolution is best done in silence.
5. You are over 40 and wear "barbie" frosted pink lipstick.
6, You are afraid to communicate by phone or in person. I WILL NOT
engage someone who only communicates via text.
7. You are afraid to communicate your feelings, the good ones or
the bad ones.
8. You will not get "blackout" drunk in public.
9. You do not talk about how everyone in your family is crazy
*chances are, YOU are the one who is crazy
10. You are one of these people that needs validation through
endless emails back and forth; If you're not up for a phone call
within a few emails, I am not interested.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.