Actually, I'm not the most eloquent of writers, but I think I'm pretty good at making lists, so here is a list of some random stuff about me!
1. I'm pretty awesome (Come on! Really?! Who says that? But, seriously, I'm awesome).
2. I have the tendency to say things without thinking first. This has gotten me into some awkward situations and has made friends question our relationship.
3. I have allergic reactions to liars, suck ups, men who sing show tunes in bars, socks with sandals, slow taxi drivers, fast taxi drivers, Shanghai's air quality, arrogant people, cats, reality tv shows, that guy who always break dances in clubs, shopping, black Twizzlers, cold weather, people who talk about themselves ALL THE TIME, and the smell of bleach.
4. Despite my "allergies", I think I'm pretty optimistic and can find the good in (almost) any situation.
5. I hate running for exercise, but I can't seem to stop doing it!
6. I have the bad habit of tuning people out if it's a boring conversation, but will continue to be polite, nod my head and time the appropriate "Oh really?" (you know you've done it, too)
7. I'm a great listener despite my previous comment.
8. I love talking about money and finances. I don't know why, I just do.
9. When I grow up, I want what a lot of other people want: to run/own a hostel with a bunch of friends and live near the beach, of course.
10. I'm looking for a guy who's not afraid to bust a move on the dance floor (even if you can't dance) or hold my hand in public. Someone to be honest with me when I make an ass of myself (which is quite often), tell me when I have food in my teeth, make me laugh even when I don't feel like it, give back to others, and buy me lots of pretty diamonds (just kidding...rubies will do).
I can't end my self-summary without a cliche quote! Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.