Actually, I'm not the most eloquent of writers, but I think I'm pretty good at making lists, so here is a list of some random stuff about me!
1. I LOVE to eat! And I grew up in a household where we had to eat everything on our plate and I can't shake the habit.
2. I have the tendency to say things without thinking first. This has gotten me into some awkward situations and has made friends question our relationship.
3. I have allergic reactions to liars, suck ups, men who sing show tunes in bars, socks with sandals, slow taxi drivers, fast taxi drivers, Shanghai's air quality, arrogant people, cats, reality tv shows, that guy who always break dances in clubs, shopping, black Twizzlers, cold weather, people who talk about themselves ALL THE TIME, and the smell of bleach.
4. Despite my "allergies", I'm pretty optimistic and can find the good in (almost) any situation.
5. I find it painful to run for exercise, but I can't seem to stop doing it!
6. I have the bad habit of tuning people out if it's a boring conversation, but will continue to be polite, nod my head and time the appropriate "Oh really?" (you know you've done it, too)
7. I'm a great listener despite my previous comment.
8. I love saving money and talking about money and finances. I don't know why, I just do.
9. When I grow up, I want what a lot of other people want: to run/own a hostel with a bunch of friends and live near the beach, of course.
10. I'm looking for someone who enjoys being active and isn't really too heavy into the party scene, but likes to get buck wild once in a while.
I can't end my self-summary without a cliche quote! Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.