1) IF YOU CAN'T BE HONEST ABOUT YOURSELF ON YOUR PROFILE IN ANY WAY DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING ME
2) IF YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND STILL DECIDE TO SEND A ONE WORD MESSAGE... KEEP SCROLLING.
Thanks for stopping by. It appears that there are a lot of "Window Shoppers" out there and not too many that are keen on taking a closer look. But you know what? That's okay.
Online dating is like rummaging through a Thrift Store... You have to sift through a lot of stuff in the hopes of finding that ONE piece that stands out. That ONE item where, when you find it, makes you do that little happy dance and sing "Yes! Yes! Yes!" And then, if it actually DOES FIT, you can't wait to tell your best friend.
With that being said, I know I am that unique "Item" that will be just right for the discerning connoisseur that recognizes quality and value when he sees it.
- I'm a good judge of character and follow my gut if something doesn't feel right. My BS detector is usually fully charged and I have no problem calling you out if I feel that you are not who you say you are.
- Passionate about the things I believe in, but respect the opinions of others. You have to... Opinions are like A**holes... Everybody's got one.
- Believe in acceptance, being non-judgmental and that love is UNCONDITIONAL. I take people one at a time, as everyone has something different to share. Bullying however, I will not tolerate.
- In line with the bullet above, I do not have a close relationship with my parents. In the name of religion they have judged me for my choices and have cut me off. I love them dearly and my door is always open to them as it should be, but for now they will have nothing to do with their only child. If you know what shunning is, we may have something in common...
- Being an only child, I spent a lot of time alone growing up and don't mind my own company. I prefer small gatherings of close friends over large boisterous crowds.
- Do not suffer fools gladly and have no time for drama, negativity or people who are always in a crisis.
- If I read one more profile that reads "Down to Earth", "Easy Going", "Laid Back" or "Open-minded", I think I'm gonna puke. I don't believe it for a second.
- Knowing how to spell and formulate a sentence is a good thing. I don't care if you went to Harvard or High School, grammar is important.
- Appreciate the small things that most people don't notice, random acts of kindness and being the best me that I can be.
- My dog Moon is my best buddy and she comes with me everywhere. No collar, no leash and is probably the most well behaved dog you'll ever come across.
- Love taking road trips with Moon and stopping to let her run in open spaces and taking pictures of the little things that catch my eye along the way.
- Have a great love for all creatures great and small and they deserve to be treated with the utmost reverence and respect. They deserve to rule this world more than humans ever will, considering what we've done to it.
- Have seen a bit of the world, but am aching to see so much more of it. Countries visited: Egypt, Israel, England (x2), Barbados, Mexico (x3), Panama, USA (LOVE NYC!). Canada has so much to offer in and of itself. My favorite cities here are Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary. Toronto is great to see.... In a rear view mirror...
- I have a few piercings and a couple of tattoos and am anxious to get more ink. Some bigger pieces are currently in the design stages.
- If you're looking for a frilly Girly Girl, Princess or Diva, you're reading the wrong profile.
- I'll take rum & coke over a glass of wine any day.
- Have had my fill of the NFL, CFL, MLB, F1, NASCAR and PGA. If you're an obsessed sports fan, enjoy it, but leave me out of it. I DON'T CARE!
- Thrift stores and garage sales are great. You never know what you'll find, and I love the idea of re-purposing items into something new. This doesn't mean I'm cheap, it means I can see the possibilities.
- Oui, je parle francais.
- The OKC Personality thing isn't accurate. Please take it with a grain of salt... A shot of Tequila, and a wedge of lime.