Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
• Die hard snowboarder.
• I'm a licensed hairstylist, makeup artist, esthetician, nail tech
and a certified gypsy.
• Seattle native, recently moved to SaMo after a 3 year stint back
in the Pacific Northwest.
• Prior to Portland I lived in South Lake Tahoe, way up in the
mountains in Colorado and on O'ahu..
• I live up to the Aries name; first born, charismatic, leader not
a follower, full of energy, definite daredevil, confident, generous
and courageous...some what impulsive.
• I love anything and everything steampunk. I've slowly been
growing my clothing collection.
• Huge outdoor enthusiast. I love all board sports, camping,
mountain biking, hiking, beaches, sunshine and just about anything
to get my heart rate up. Rock climbing in next on my list to
• My image doesn't match my interests. My interests are unique for
the industry I work in. I'm quite an anomaly.
• As of late, I've found myself spending most of my free time
cooking. I don't want to float my boat here, but I know my way
around the kitchen.
• My music collection consists of mostly electronic music.
• Love house and breaks.
• Hate trance and remixed top 40's.
• I like to think I'm a good photographer. I've taken B&W
classes for years and have recently picked up digital. (Some of my
stuff is posted)
• Snowboarding means the world to me. I've been skiing since I was
super young and snowboarding since I was 10. It would be so great
to meet some people on here to go n ride with!! (Plus...its a good
way to break the ice and everyone becomes exponentially sexier in
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
• Continuing education in my career.
• Traveling when I can.
• Seeing live music.
• Being awesome.
• Getting hyphy.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
• Spending Money.
• Picnics and BBQs.
• Applying makeup.
• Having a good fucking time.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
• Blue Eyes.
• Height/Weight Proportion.
• How much I eat/Weight Proportion. lol
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
• Ghetto Funk, Nu Skool Breaks, Progressive Breaks
• Drum n Bass
• Deep House, Tech-House, Progressive House, Fidget House
• Glitch Hop
• Hip Hop
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
2.) Awesome Food
6.) My Snowboard
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Food, fashion, boys, snowboarding.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Spending it in my kitchen. Saturday's are your money makers in our
industry, so I make all my bad decisions once the week is over.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.