Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

SirJon

35 Calgary, Alberta, CA Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women who like men
  • Ages 20–40
  • Located anywhere
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Nov 17
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 5″ (1.65m)
Body Type
Thin
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Atheism
Sign
Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Construction
Income
$100,000–$150,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), Hebrew (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly), Chinese (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hello ladies...

I feel fortunate to have been able to call a few places around the globe home, among them Paris (my favorite city), Singapore, The Hague, Geneva, Tel Aviv and more…The list of places I’ve been to is long, not long enough though lol.

I love road trips and vacations to the outdoors. However, I feel at home in the big city. I like all that it has to offer in terms of culture, convenience, shopping, people from various backgrounds etc…

I don’t like to bury my head in the sand and make an effort to know what’s going on locally and internationally. I’ve met some really interesting people during my travels and it’s mostly interesting to hear about the experiences of individuals and how they came to be in the situation they are in, good or bad. I’m a good listener, open minded and non judgmental. Treat others like you want to be treated is a central motto of mine.

I invest time and money to try and lead an active/healthy lifestyle. I ski, ride horses, dance, workout etc…

My current favorite hobby is Photography/Videography. I take pleasure in documenting my travel locations. I am constantly thinking of the next spot that I'd like to visit and film as well as how to improve my technique.
This is my Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobeTrotterAlpha?feature=mhee

Making new friends, meeting like minded people and generally enlarging my social circle would be great. The chemistry (or lack of) between us shall be the deciding factor in determining the form of our relationship.

I am ambitious, independent, and myself
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working and having fun as well as having fun while not working
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Planning ahead and seeing the "big picture".

- Adapting to new situations.

- Being patient, unless you honk your horn at me for no reason. Be prepared for a nasty look, a personal colorful greeting from me to you or a GTA style response.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
You'll have to ask them...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
A) - I read Suspense, Thriller, Historical, Non-Fiction, Science Fiction novels but am hardly limited to these genres. I have a few books on the go. I'm current working on reading books by John Scalzi, among them the highly entertaining "Old Mans War". I also like to keep up to date with world affairs. International and local newspapers are a daily read as well as magazines such as The Economist, Time, Newsweek and more. I'm a big fan of Popular Science although it always seems as though the really cool inventions / ideas in their articles never really materialize or benefit the average person.

B) - I have MANY favorite films. The list is long but I'll give a few : Top Gun, Saving Private Ryan, Scarface, Se7en, Silence of the lambs, Alien/Aliens, original Indiana Jones trilogy, Pulp Fiction, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption,Gladiator, Braveheart, Contact, Paths of Glory, Hero, Spaceballs, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises, Bourne Trilogy, Dumb and Dumber, Coming to America, Lost in Translation, Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight. I'd say that I like most of the films by Christopher Nolan, Danny Boyle, Martin Scorsese and Stanley Kubrick. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Ridley Scott or Steven Spielberg anymore.

Recent films that I've seen and liked were:
Gravity, Captain Phillips, Rush, Before Midnight, Blue Jasmine, World War Z, Pacific Rim...

But let's not forget the Television medium. Here too, I like many shows. They currently are : Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Treme, Top Gear UK, The Walking Dead, Homeland, Family Guy etc...

Shows I used to like and are no more : The Wire, The Sopranos, Brotherhood, ER, Entourage, Battlestar Galactica, Rome, Band of Brothers, Stargate SG1, The West Wing, Six feet under, Sex and the City, The Shield, Seinfeld etc...

I love Anime/Manga. For example, Grave of the Fireflies ,Cowboy Bebop, Ninja Scroll, Gungrave, Berserk, Robotech, Spirited Away, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hajime no Ippo, Golgo 13, Macross Plus, Samurai Champloo etc.

C) - I'm very diverse when it comes to music. I'm more of a specific song/track person than a person who loves specific bands only. If you insist I usually find myself listening to 60's 70's and 80's Disco, Rock and Pop music more often. Dance/House is also cool, depending on the track of course. I also enjoy listening to Soundtracks. Some music artists I listen to more than others : Queen, The Doors, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Nightwish, Abba, U2, Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden, Guns and Roses, Metallica, Dire Straits, Bruce Springsteen, Roxette, Blondie, Tom Petty, Vangelis, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Stevie Nicks, Kim Wilde, Alanis Morissette, Emmylou Harris, Scooter, Moby, 2 unlimited, Snap, Film Scores by Hanz Zimmer,Ennio Morricone, John Williams, James Horner etc. 'Ethnic' music is cool as well such as Chinese, Irish/Celt, Greek, South American and much much more.

D) - I love Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Middle Eastern cuisine.

E) - I took the liberty to add another category, hobbies. Like I said, I do enjoy doing a variety of things. The main things I'm into or would like to focus on are:

Sports - Skiing, Horseback Riding, Fitness gym, Krav Maga, Football/Soccer, Ping Pong, Pool, Bowling etc.

Computer entertainment and the internet.

Outside activities - Dancing, Irish pubs, restaurants, concerts,comedy clubs, cinema, the beach, hiking, walking in the park. All of these work for me. What matters is the company.

Traveling - The best thing in the whole world. I really like Europe (especially France, The U.K, Italy, Holland), The Far East (Hong Kong/China, Japan, South Korea,Singapore), Australia and New Zealand (Haven't been there, yet). Last but not least North America (Both Canada and the U.S).
Places I'd like to visit in the near future are San Francisco, Hong Kong, Berlin etc... Hopefully my next big trip shall be to Mainland China.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Other than air, water and food, one could do without anything. In other words, there are no 6 material things that I'll never be able to live without.

A better question would be: The things that make life good in your opinion: Health, Love, Family, Friends, Sex, Money, Freedom, Video Cameras, Hot water, Hygiene products, Computers/internet, Films, Sports, Nice clothes/shoes and Travel of course.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
This question reminds me of how Homer Simpson looks while he thinks.

I don't know...the vastness of space and the molecular structure of the universe, when the next war in the Middle East will happen, mating rituals of cockroaches, 6/49 strategies, my master plan to bring the Vancouver real estate market crashing down, 3 wishes I'd ask the genie to fulfill....
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
At home or out. Original I know...
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
There is at least a 50.1 percent chance we match. Who cares if there's a 49.9 percent chance that we would push the red button if we were rival countries lol.