Find better matches with our advanced
27 • M • London, UK
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 14
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
1. Working as a Freelance Events Technician which is quite possibly the best job ever :D
2. Learning German because.....well....just because really. Felt like doing something new
3. Driving around on my motorbike trying to look as cool as possible, I'll update this when it eventually works.
*UPDATE* - Its worked! But sadly no-one was ready with a camera.....you didn't want proof though, right?
Books: I tend to lean towards SFF (new acronym - now I'm using it ALL the time :P). Read alot of Terry Pratchett, got some David Eddings, Eric Nylund, Graham McNeill, Dan Abnett etc. Trying to expand my collection here, not NEARLY enough books on the shelves
Movies: Pretty much EVERYTHING. Most blockbusters, some cult movies. We're talking everything from 'The Avengers', 'Dark Knight', 'Independance Day' to 'Withnail & I', 'Contact', and 'Memento'. 'Contact', it seems, is my fave.....and I LOVES IT so there.
Music: Afraid I'm all the boring and don't have a particular type. If I think it sounds good and I'm enjoying it then it will go onto the Spotify playlist :D (Weakness's include: Queen, Prodigy, Pendulum, Nero, David Phillips, Smashing Pumpkins)
Games: FFX HD (newest), Mass Effect series, Assassins Creed series, GTAV, Bioshock Series,
2. Computer (etc) - wouldnt really be able to work without it :-)
4. Books - I LOVE to read
5. Fresh orange juice - who invented that is a LEGEND
6. Wales - I don't have an accent though
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.